



|
♥ Saturday, June 25, 2005 ♥ 12:28 PM ARRGH Fucked up life. Fucking house. Fuckers. Fucking irritating. Fucking freaks. And yes. Someone please fuck the hell out of me. *arrgh* 25th June is my bad luck day!? So many fucking things had happened that upset the fuck out of me. *sigh* First- Quarrel with Alvin on the phone. Second- Woken up by a fucking irresponsible person who is my sister. *arrgh* I'm sleeping, fucker. And she switch off the fan. Fuck you. And then she left the bedroom door WIDELY opened. Can I have some privacy while sleeping?! *arrgh* I have to get up off the fucking bed 4 times. Three is to switch on the stupid fan that she had switched off. She even dared to ask me,"Oh. You on the fan one ar!" Oh my god! Then who on it? Ghost ar?! Siao lah. Then the fourth time I got up is to closed the door. But that was before, she asked my mother in and they had a hell of a time talking in the room. Hellooo ass holes, I'm trying to sleep alright. Fucking irritating bitches. Never die before. I slept at 4 plus 5 in the morning lor. Haven't even have six hours of sleep and there they are, pissing the hell out of me. I WANT A ROOM TO MYSELF! No. I think I want a fucking house to myself. I can't stand it anymore. Third- The fucking room, which I shared with my sister, is in a mess again. I packed the fucking room like only 2-3 days ago. Haven't even one week and the room is like shit now. Well, thanks to my sister sharing the bedroom with me. I WANT A FUCKING ROOM TO MYSELF!!! Fourth- My mother lied to me. Fifth- Alvin sucks. *sigh* See. My life is full of shit. I'm living in hell man. It's only afternoon now but already five unhappy things happened to me. How am I going to go through the rest of today?! |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |