



|
♥ Thursday, June 16, 2005 ♥ 1:13 AM Crazy days Tuesday night, 14th June, I went to Bugis to meet my sister and 3 of her other friends. We went to Bugis Village to shop. I bought a pair of jeans only. *sigh* It was suppose to be a shopping spree. Never mind. I'll find my friends instead. At least they wouldn't throw me aside. Not that I'm treating them as a spare tyre but I just couldn't find the right time to ask them out. I have been putting aside time to revise and all those fuck. Damn. Studies really take up space and time, and now, it's even taking up my friends. =( Yesterday, 15th June, (but it's more like just two hour ago, haha!), it was our (Alvin and I) two year and six months anniversary. Hee. As a present for him, I cooked lunch for him. It's fried rice. This is the first time I cooked something and it's also my first time cooking lunch for him. Hee. After cooking the lunch, I bought over to his working place. He some sort of guessed it already because... Hmm... I forgot what he said to me. The reason that he gave me was rather long so I can't remember it. Hee. But overall, he said he liked it a lot. Hee. This is the surprise that I had planned for for so long. About a month or so, I think. =) Lunch time, couple of things happened but I don't think I want to go into it. Haha. Then after lunch, I accompanied him to his office to help out with his work so that he can knock off earlier. Hee. At 7.20 p.m., finally we are out of the office. We hailed a cab and we headed to his place. Hee. I LOVE his puppy(Dou Dou aka Many Many, LOL)!! Reached his place, played with his puppies, ate dinner then went home. Haha. And I love him too. =P |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |