♥ Sunday, June 19, 2005 ♥ 9:50 PM
Happy Father's Day!

Had a wonderful dinner. It's a western dinner cooked by my mummy specially for my daddy. Haha. After writing this entry, I'm going to have my second round. Hee.

I'm going to re-write the previous entry that I sleeplily wrote. Haha.

Starting with Friday, 17th June. Liked I wrote, I finally get to meet my two best pals, Lynnda and Coreen. Haha. We went shopping at Orchard. I bought 4 bangles at $1 and a 37 degrees skirt at $28.90. Lynnda bought a 37-degrees t-shirt and a jeans skirt. Talking about this skirt that she bought, it's nice and it brought back some memories. The sales-man sucks. Haha. Coreen bought a shirt. Very nice. She looks so mature in it. Haha. Then we also took neo-prints together. It was the first time we took it together. Haha. The reason behind it? Well, it's for the three of us to know. =P Then at 8.30 p.m., Lynnda left and went to meet a friend but in the end she came back to meet us. Something must have happen but she wouldn't tell us. So we choose to keep quiet lor. *sigh* Sometimes I really don't know what she's thinking and it makes me feel that I am not a good enough friend. *sigh* But still, I have to give her the space that she needs lor.

Yesterday, 18th June, after lunch I met Alvin. At his place for about 4 hours then we went to hospital to visit his grandpa. And I really can't believe what I saw. Death is like so... damn I don't know what words to use leh. Anyway, during that visit, there's an old man, I think he's dying or dead, his bed was beside Alvin's grandpa's bed. The experience was damn scary lor. The relatives of his were all crying. Gosh. Those kind of feelings. *sigh* Life's short.

Today the main thing is the dinner. Haha. I did not go out today because I was suppose to study/revise but instead I slack whole day. -_-" Hopeless huh. Haha. Maybe. =P I need food.