



|
♥ Tuesday, June 21, 2005 ♥ 11:26 AM Sianz Yesterday went out shopping with Hui Min, Yvonne and Guan Lian. One word to describe the whole journey-Sucks. *sigh* Waste my whole day lor. Except for the photo taking lah. At least got some memories of my friends but then there's just no conversation in this group lor. Weird. *sigh* I don't think I want to go into details about it already. It will just make me more upset. Today was suppose to go out with Lynnda and Coreen but Coreen couldn't make it and Lynnda got something on. :/ I miss them already. Haha. Today is a damn not-planned-day. Haha. Why I say that? Because at first I planned that I'll go out with Lynnda and Coreen then it's cancel so I planned to go out with my sister but then Alvin told me that he'll be taking a half day leave. Arrgh. I don't know what to do now. Alvin still have not confirm with me. Oh my god. I think I'm going crazy. When I'm free, I think I was rotting. And when I'm busy, I'm busy like fuck. -_-" |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |