♥ Saturday, June 25, 2005 ♥ 2:18 AM
sigh

Few minutes ago, Alvin called me. This is how our conversation goes...

Alvin: hello, what you doing now?

Me: playing game.

Alvin: oh. what game?

Me: co.

Alvin: haha! too bad. i nt inside already. because i'm on the bed.

*sigh* Have to be so happy?! I log in to the fucking game is all because of you! I play that fucking game is all because of you! Fucker.

Me: *sigh* ok lor.

Alvin: you sounds so unhappy the whole day.

Me: not really ba.

Alvin: oh. ok. good nite. muack. byeeeee.

Me: -slience-

Is he so happy to go to bed? Can't he even take the iniative to ask me why I was unhappy? I said not really right? It means I'm not fully happy lor. *sigh* I nearly cried. But I hold on to it.

Alvin: why don't you talk? are you really angry?

Wa piangs! You think I'm lying to you saying that I'm unhappy?! GUYS!!!!

Me: never mind lah. you go sleep lor.

Alvin: don't want lah. you not happy then i also not happy. can't sleep liao.

Wa kao. Guys. Please have your own mind alright. Think originally. PLEASE!!!!!

Me: alright. i not happy because school re-opening and i don't want to go to school.

Alvin:-slience-

Me: i tell you my reason already but you kept quiet.

Alvin: coz just now i talk to u, u no answer me, so i also like tat mah. heehee.

Oh my god. Don't ever ever ever say that to your girlfriends. You are not consolling her, instead, you are angering her even more!!

Alright. After don't-know-how-many-long-sickening-minutes....

Me: it's late, u still need to work tomorrow, go sleep lor.

Alvin: ok. bye.

-line dead-

WHAT THE FUCK!? WHAT KIND OF FUCKING GUY IS THIS?! *sigh* Now, I think I really understand why Jiawen(Coreen's cousin) said that guys are jerks.

*sigh* I can't help it. But tears just keep on rolling down. I hate to cry for him. It just sucks. *arrgh*

Lesson learnt today: Guys are insensitive bastards.

I don't know is it my fault or is it his. Maybe it's mine. I don't know. *sigh*