♥ Monday, June 27, 2005 ♥ 4:46 PM
Wow!!!

Yesterday, my sister and I went shopping together. I 'bought' two bags and a heels. Why did I open and close inverted commas on bought? It's because it was my sister who paid for it. Lol! I'm broke alright so bo bian lor. Now have to save money to pay her back. Haha! Anyway, the lime green bag is $23.90 and the pink bag is $19.90. Cheap right?! =) Then the heels is $29.90. Damn expensive but I like it a lot so heck care lah. Haha. Here are the pictures of the 3 items! (It may be a bit blurred. I do not know how to make it clear so bear with me ok? =P You may click on the picture as it'll be clearer. Haha!)


lime green bag---{@fionalvin@}---


pink bag---{@fionalvin@}---


black heels front view---{@fionalvin@}---


black heels side view---{@fionalvin@}---

If you are thinking whose sexy legs are those. Yup, they are mine! Lol! Maybe I can be a leg model next time. *laugh until faints*

Today at school nothing much actually. Just some usual spot checks lor. Boring right. Haha. =P