



|
♥ Thursday, June 30, 2005 ♥ 6:57 PM Youth Day Celebration My school was having an I&E Carnival for the Youth Day Celebration today. In the morning, we had to assemble in the hall to collect a goodie bag and an orange pen. The bag is ugly. It's something that you definitely would not see me having it with me. Haha. This is the picture of the ugly bag and three pens. The other two pens are given to me when I took part and completed the activites. ![]() ---{@fionalvin@}--- After all these, we went to thretea for '30seconds of fame'. Haha. Two words for this activity, though I did not take part because I hum, -very fun. Haha. First to perform was Wayne of 5G. He jungled soccer ball with Herwan as his partner. Not bad lor. Very entertaining. Haha. Second was Yehying of 5F. She sang a song but I don't know what song is that. Haha. I heard her sing before and today definitely not her best. Maybe she's too nervous ba. Third was a boy from 3H. He damn cute lor. When he was singing, he was looking at the floor. Haha. Aiya, don't know how to explain lah. He's damn cute, that's all I can say. Especially at the end of his performace. Haha. Fourth was a girl from 3H. She might as well don't perform. =P But still, nice figure lah. Haha. Fifth was Dewei of 5F. He was sabotaged actually. Haha. He performmed pole dancing with Darren acting as a pole. Haha. It was the most funny and entertaining performace. In the end the results for the '30seconds of fame' was that Dewei was first and Wayne was second. If you notice, 5H did not take part. Stupid class. I hate this class. *sigh* Filled with two-faced ass holes. *arrgh* Never mind. Don't think I want to go into details. After that, there were some other activites. Nothing much actually until after recess. It was 'Pebbles Painting'. Hee. I spend 1/4 of the time staring into the space. I don't know what to do sia. Then, finally, I ended up with this. And I'm very satisified with it. Chio ma? ![]() ---{@fionalvin@}--- Hee. Actually after doing these painting, we were not suppose to take it home. We have to put it in the Art Room. Haha. But, being a rebellious kid, I can't help it but took it home. So nice what. Later other people take my credits again then how? =P Then after that, we went to make something. I don't know what the fuck is it. So here is the picture of it. Lol. ![]() ---{@fionalvin@}--- It's not nice. I know. Didn't have enough time mah. =P Why I took the letter 'G'? Becaue it stands for 'Graceful' mah. Lol. No lah. It's because my school lousy, the only letters left for the last team, which is the whole of sec5 plus some sec4 classes, only consists of the letter 'G', 'I', 'D' and 'E'. Those who came earlier will get some other letters but no 'F' or 'A'. :/ Okay. Finally, school's topic is over. Haha. Last night, my sister suddenly told me that she had a boyfriend. Finally huh. =P Whatever lah. There must be something fishy going on. Why did she suddenly tell me that, when she knows that I knew it all along? Blah. Then today at school, Yvonne and Jia Ling told me that yesterday afternoon, they saw my sister and a guy friend and they asked me whether that guy was her boyfriend. I kept quiet and just shrugged my shoulders. I knew it. Bitch. I knew it. Don't treat me like a fool. I'm not as stupid as you think alright. Fuck you. Ask your 'friend' to fuck the hell out of you. Maybe after that you'll be much clearer that your little sister isn't that stupid girl that you once know. I'm seveteen already. I'm ain't that girl that you think who can tolerate your unreasonable behaviour. I'm sick and tired of all these. I want a room for myself. I want a house that I can call home. *sigh* |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |