



|
♥ Friday, July 15, 2005 ♥ 10:51 PM = / Today's a special day... but the special feeling wasn't around. *sigh* Today is our two year seven month anniversary. Few weeks ago, I had planned to meet him on the day itself to celebrate, if not, it'll be the next day. But few days ago, he told me that on 15th n 16th, he got something on (study plus some outing with his friends). What I had planned I never tell him, I don't think I should anyway because I don't want him to cancel his plans with his friends because of girlfriend. But I don't know... *sigh* I feel so confused now. This morning was great. We exchanged some sweet messages. Then after late morning, everything seems so strange. I messaged him, he never replies. I feel so distanced from him. *sigh* I did think a lot a couple of times. I can't help it. I know I want to change. I know. I haven't forgotten about it. I miss him. I really do. Suddenly I feel so lonely without him. It's like I've already gotten use of him being with me. *sigh* I really miss him a lot. No words can ever ever describe how I'm feeling now. Baby, I miss you. I miss your sweet kisses. I miss your strong arms. I miss your tender hugs. I miss your sleepy eyes. I miss your cute laughter. I miss your loving touch. I'm missing you, boy. No words can ever ever describe how I feel for you. You are unreplaceable, you are mine. I want only you, boy. No words can ever ever describe how I feel for you. You are my everything, you are mine. Till my last breath, I give you my word, I love you, Alvin. |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |