



|
♥ Monday, July 04, 2005 ♥ 1:38 PM Boring entry? Last night, I told my mother, "Mi, I love your cooking a lot. Since tomorrow you had an off and I do not need to go school, you must cook lunch for me, ok?" My mother smiled and said, "Hao ar! (okay)" But this is what I got... =( ![]() ---{@fionalvin@}--- Plain porridge?! No lah. There's a dish to go with the it. ![]() ---{@fionalvin@}--- Yup. Salted eggs. Lol. If you are wondering why one of the eggs like only consists of egg white, it's because I've some serious parallax error and it turned out this way. Haha. If my mother ever sees this, I think she will definitely be very disappointed. Haha. So that's my lunch. Porridge and two salted eggs. Any one who pity me can treat me lunch tomorrow!! After 1.35 p.m., and I'll be free. Haha. Now, after lunch, and I'm feeling tired. Damn. I need to do my homework leh. Lazy lazy lazy. Tsk tsk tsk. When will I ever change my habit?! |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |