



|
♥ Saturday, July 02, 2005 ♥ 12:12 PM The bumpy date Alvin wanted to meet me at my place at 11 a.m., but he came at 12 p.m. I was already prepared by 11.10 a.m., that's why I wasn't very happy when he shown up at my place at 12 p.m. We left my place at 12.15 p.m. Reached Ang Mo Kio Bus Interchange and he went to top-up his ez-link card but found out that he had to buy an ez-link instead. He was very very angry because the service wasn't good and partly because he wasn't able to use his current ez-link card. Then on the way to Suntec Convention Centre, we realised that the bus route had changed because of the stupid NDP rehearsal. Most of the people in the bus were kind of panic. Haha. Alvin and I went to ask the driver about the route. The driver was damn rude. I think a lot people had been asking him lor then he peh chek liao. Haha. But never mind, we made it to our destination afterall. Haha. After lunch and after going to Carrefour to buy mineral water and sushi, we watched 'Initial D'. Not bad. But I hate the part when Jay Chou cries. It's so damn fake lor. He was like going to laugh any minute. And the part where he ran off after seeing his 'girlfriend' hugging another guy was so damn gay. Haha. I'm going to be killed if any Jay Chou's fan sees this. Okay, enough of Jay Chou hor. Haha. Alvin bought the direction seats' tickects. Hee. He said,"We must make ourselves comfortable mah. So long never come out and meet and watch movie liao." Hee. So sweet. Tao yan lah. =P But then after 30minutes of the show, Alvin spilled some soya sauce on me. -_- He thought I was angry. And kept quiet the whole time after saying countless times of 'sorry'. Haha. After watching 'Initial D', we bought 'War Of The Worlds's' direction seats' tickects again. Haha. Then that's when we got into a little agrument. Ya lah. My fault lah. I jealous mah. =P Don't want to go into details why I was jealous because this ain't something to be proud of. Haha. Then finally after sometime, we are okay again. Haha. I very idiotic right? =P Then, at 5 plus, Alvin received a message from his sister. Something seems to happen to their grandpa. Alvin's eyes were red. I was scared. I also feel like crying but I didn't. I want to stay strong for him. He needed me. He don't need someone crying like mad in front of him. Then we went to Sky Garden. He was in a daze. He kept quiet the whole time. *sigh* I felt lousy because I don't know what to do. He seems to be in his own world and he starts saying funny things like, "Wow, we came here so many times but I didn't realised that the scenery is so nice." and "Hey, look. There are flats over there. How come last time I don't know de." After he finished those two sentences, he'll ended up in daze again. :/ Then suddenly, he said that he wanted to go back to the cinema to ask whether the tickects can be refund. I was quite disappointed but just nodded my head. I cannot be selfish. I must not. The answer was negative. They could not refund it. Alvin started feeling damn du lan. He made some calls and was almost shouting into the phone. I called my sister to ask whether I could pass her the tickets to watch but too bad she could not make it and she had watched it already. Then after sometime, around 6, Alvin said,"Luckily, we didn't refund the tickects. My ah gong is fine liao." *phew* He was happy and he wanted to play some arcade games. There's no reasons for me to say no so we went to play. He's cute playing the games. Haha. We left there at 6.55 p.m.. While watching 'War Of The Worlds', Alvin got a message from his sister again. This time it's bad news. There's still about 30-45minutes of the show left and I'm sure he did not concentrate much on it. After the show, he went to draw some money. He needs to take cab down to the hospital. While queuing up, he asked me,"Wo dou fai you mei you rang? (Is my hair messy?)." Haha. How can he be so cute?! I told him that it wasn't. And he finally smiled. =) Then we headed down to the taxi stand. The queue was damn long. Alvin called for a cab but while calling it, he shouted damn loudly. I feel like crying again. I know it's irritating, that's why I prevented it from flowing down. The surrounding people were all looking at our direction. I don't know whether Alvin did cried or not. It seems like he had. *sigh* Within a second, we got the cab. The journey home was completely slience. I held on to his hand tight. He squeezed it oftenly. He seemed to be making me feel calm more than I'm helping him to be calm. *sigh* At that moment I felt so helpless, so useless. Finally I got home. I told my mother about it. Then my sister got home and I told her about it too. I just need to talk. I felt helpless enough already. *sigh* Then finally at 11 p.m., Alvin sms-ed me and said that his grandpa was okay and was breathing with an aide. *phew* I would cry if it's some bad news. I like his grandparents. They treat me well. They are good. Unlike my grandmother, she'll only scold me "stupid girl" in cantonese. =( Anyway, things are better already. His grandpa is now in hospital. Hopefully he'll be alright. Maybe Alvin and I will visit him tomorrow. =) |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |