♥ Tuesday, July 05, 2005 ♥ 11:45 PM
Fuck you lah

- You can just skip this entry. It's nothing much really. Unless you want to know how a mad girl behaves then carry on lor. i warned you already lor. -

I can't sleep. You should know why. Good for you that you have gotten into a school where your best buddy is with you. Good for you that I'm not with you. Great right? Can get close to any girls without me knowing. How wonderful is that? Just two days, man. Only two days. And this is how you treat me? What had got into you, boy? You are suppose to be mine. But now, you seems so distanced. You start to have these hang-outs with your new friends. You think that I don't trust you. Talking to me on the phone seems so troublesome now right. Well, if you think I'm giving you attitude. Damn. You are so wrong. Two and a half years of relationship. If you don't know why I'm acting that way. Shame on you. Let me tell you (as if you care). I acted that way because I miss you, boy. I was trying to catch your fucking attention. But do you think it all matters now? No. I told you I was numbed already. It haven't changed, ya know. I thought we were stronger. Yes, we were. But ever since, you went to new school, new environment, new friends, new faces, you get all sick and tired of me. It's ok, boy. I know you want new excitement. Well, then good luck to you. Look for someone else. See if there's anyone stupid-er than I am. See if there's anyone willing to cook for you. See if anyone willing to wait for you no matter how humiliating or how long she has to wait. See if you can find. If you can, then all the best to you, man. That girl must be retarted.

*phew* Felt better man. Well, all the above are just harsh words. Anyone not happy can just give me a call and give me a dressing down. =P And to the person mentioned above, if you read it and you think I had wronged you then come to my place and fuck the hell out of me. I'll wait but do you dare? Will you?