



|
♥ Sunday, July 17, 2005 ♥ 1:12 AM I love you. Yesterday was Yvonne's birthday. Celebrated her birthday at Escape Themepark. There are 13 people altogether. (Yvonne, Guanlian, Huimin, Jasmine, Yoyo, Cheryl, Lisi, Bingwei, Rijian, Derek, Derrick, Junxian and me.) Overall, it was a fun yet dangerous day. Haha. Happy Birthday Yvonne! But there's something else that makes me even happier. It happens yesterday and part of today too. Haha. Look at the time and you'll know what I'm talking about. =P At Escape Themepark, I recieved a message from Alvin at around 11 or 12. Then, after exchanging a couple of messages, I got this urge to tell me that I love him so I messaged, "Darlin.. I love u..". Then, I wait and wait. No reply so I called him. (buay hell buai? yes, I am. Lol.) He didn't know there's a message. Then I told him to look at it then tell me what he'll reply. But he want to hang up to see the message instead. So we had a sweet argue for awhile. Then I decided to give in. And this is the message that I received, "Hmmm... :P i............ Love........... U......." Oh my god! Can faint de lor. So sweet. *faints* Then I replied that I was very happy and he replied,":)" Lol. So cute. *pengz* If other people send only a face to me, I'll think that this person is siao. But when he sent that, I went weak in my knees. Haha. So in love... At 6 p.m., we left Escape Themepark. I called him to tell him. I also asked him about meeting him after his Kbox session with his friends. He said he wasn't sure and will call me again. That short conversion was so sweet. Making me all so dizzy. Haha. At 11.50 p.m., he messaged me,"Darling... Think cannot meet le... Need to go home..." Actually at 9 plus I already know we are not meeting but it's ok. I don't feel that I'm full of anger like last time. =) I understand and I know. Haha. Then after another couple of messages, which are for my personal viewing that's why I didn't say what it's about, I asked whether he had enjoyed himself, he replied,"Ya... My face super red..." Lol. How cute can he be?! *faints* Then later on and now we are still messaging each other. Hee. Love is in the air. =P Hmmm... This is another sweet little thing from him to me. *blushes* Last night (after I blogged about how much I missed him), I called him at 11 plus. Then I was feeling kind of down because he was out with his family instead of his promise of spending the time to study. Ya, I was jealous so I kept quiet. I don't want to sounds upset. But he heard and he know I was. Alvin: "Why you sounds so unhappy?" Me: "No lah." Alvin: "Then you sian ar?" Me: "No..." Alvin: "Then?" Me: "Erm... Just that.. I don't know." Alvin: "I know why you are unhappy." Me: "You don't know de." Alvin: "You miss me mah." Oh my god. He knows?! He really knows. *faints* Then chat chat chat. Alvin: "Actually I don't feel like going tomorrow." Me: "Why not?" Alvin: "Coz I miss you." Me: "U do?" Alvin: "Of course lah. 2 weeks liao leh." *smiling happily* Haha. So happy. But of course he still got go out with his friends lah. Because I don't want to be selfish. =) 15 minutes ago, he called me to tell me that he reached home and had taken his bath. He told me what had happened and all that. *sigh* It only increases in me missing him more. Before hanging up, I cried. I can't help it. He knows I was crying but I denied. He asked again and I denied. And he somehow like given up on asking liao. *sigh* Now, he had gone to bed liao. And I miss him even more. I really scare I can't handle it anymore. I need to see him. To feel him. To hug him. *sigh* But it's near to impossible these days. |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |