♥ Monday, July 04, 2005 ♥ 2:27 AM
Love Is In The Air

Went over to Alvin's place today (hmmm... more like yesterday =P). Reached his bus-stop at around 2 p.m., he brought DouDou down too. Haha. So cute. Erm... Both of them. =P

After some chit-chats, x-box games and hanky-pankys, we prepared to head down to Changi General Hospital to visit Alvin's grandpa. At first, I thought we are taking either a cab or a bus down. But no, his father will be driving there instead. Why do I seems so surprise about it? It's because his father don't have a driving licence! Haha.

Reached the hospital at 5.15 p.m. We took about 5 miutes trying to find out where his grandpa was located. Finally found him at ward 15, bed 7. He was sitting up when we entered the room. Alvin greeted him. And I greeted him too. I don't know whether he still remembers me or not. But when he nodded, I felt so much better. Hee. He ate a lot for his dinner wor. He had one and a half bowl of porridge. Wow! Haha. Then we left at 6.30 p.m..

After parking the car back at their carpark. We took a taxi down to Amara Hotel. We met Andrea (Alvin's sister) and her friends at Seiroya Masakatsu Japanese Restaurant for dinner. Had a not-bad time at there. But it shall be my first and last time eating in any japanese restaurant. Haha. I prefer real food. =P But who knows right? Just that at this moment in my life, I don't want to eat any japanese food.

After dinner, Alvin, Andrea, their father, Li Han (Andrea's friend) and I took a cab back home. Haha. Had a fun time in the cab. We were like joking all the way. And especially Li Han. She's so funny.

Reached Alvin's place at 8.50 p.m. Hang around. Then Alvin wanted a massage. So I massaged his back. Then Andrea also wanted so I massaged hers too. Then I told Alvin,"You want special service ma?" Without waiting for his reply, I tickled him. He laughed, just a little. Then Andrea did not know what happen so she asked for the special service too. I tickled her too. Haha. It may be boring to you guys but at that time, it was totally hilarious. =)

Then at 9.35 p.m., Alvin walked me down to the bus-stop. While walking, he looked me in the eyes so deeply that I thought I was going to melt. What the fuck man! What kind of feeling was that? Oh my god! For two and a half years of relationship already, but this feeling was so different, so special. If only it will never ends. He looked down at me, I looked up at him. The world, the time, everything seems to stop at that moment. It was so... Undescribable. This is what? Love? Lust? Wa piang wey. I don't know why but I think I was 'electric shock' by his charming eyes, I just smiled and looked away. *sigh* Now I missed it like mad.

While waiting at the bus-stop, he kept on wanting to hail a cab as he wasn't going to send me home so he want me to take a cab instead. But I don't want to waste his money anymore so rejected the offer. =P Anyway, after that some thing happened. And it really made us laughed our heads off. Haha. If you want to know what had happened, remind me to tell you the story when you see me. Haha.

*sigh* I miss him so much. =P