♥ Sunday, July 31, 2005 ♥ 2:17 AM
Love is in the air~

Oh my god. I don't know how to start. Lol. All I can say is that I'm fucking happy right now. =D I'm smiling while I'm typing. See how happy I am?! I even laugh out loud when I think about what happened today (eh... more like yesterday liao). Haha.

Morning, I woke up and was missing him a lot. All that I can thought of was that I'll be meeting him later on. I was so nervous and scared. He called me at 11 plus 12 to ask me to prepare. Then at 12.50 p.m., he said he was reaching. Hehe. In between was our conversation which is very sweet lor. =P Don't tell you all. Wahahaha. Then prepared hao liao, wore nice nice for him lor. He happy I happy. We headed off to Woodlands. He want to cut hair first. His friends/classmates were at Woodlands's library mah.

Reached Woodlands. Accompanied him to cut his hair. I hate the people attitude at the shop and asked Alvin whether I can go shop around or he want me to pei him while he cut his hair. Guess what?! He said he want me to pei him. Oh my god. Fuck him lah. So sweet. Tao yan lah. Haha! Then after the hair cut (which makes not much different actually =X), we went to food court for lunch. After that went to meet his friends at the library. Hehe. So much things to say on what he had told me but still, it's only for him and me to know de. Haha. I just know that he's damn sweet and I love him and he love me too. Yup. Our relationship is stronger than ever. Nothing can ever destory this love we have. *blushes*

Met his friends/classmates at library. Quite awkward lor. But found out some stuffs from one of his female classmate about Alvin de. Hee. Now then I know wor. Oh my god. He's a great guy. I really love him a lot. Never know he'll be in that state. Hee. Aye. Can't say it out again. Because it's too sweet liao. Only my heart can take it. Haha.

Then went to K-pool with two of his other friends and him. Nothing much lah except for a little tian mi mi between he and I. Lol. His friends played for only two rounds then ended the game because we want to rush over to Boat Quay to see fireworks. Hehe. Altogether including me were 8 people. We took seperated cabs and even though the other cab went off first, we reached there earlier and met with Sherwin (Alvin's good friend cum classmate). He wasn't in a good mood. I think it's something that got to do with girlfriend de.

Then I gastric pain. It was 8plus liao and I havent eat my dinner, that's why gastric pain. Somemore when I pain, it was when the fireworks were put up. Haha. It was nice. Moreover it was the first time he and I watch it together. He hugged me and told me,"This is our first time watching it together hor." Haha. So sweet. =P

After watching it, we went to Mac'. He found out I had gastric pain. Hee. See him anxious was so cute lor. Haha. Then he bought a burger for me. Then we went to Skyline to look for the others. Hmmm... Sherwin cried and 3 others were consoling him. Alvin also. I see liao also shocked sia. I never know guys will be emotional. Then, at there... heehee. Alvin sang the first song to me and it was so damn fucking sweet. It was Richie's "Ni Si Wo De Lao Po". I keep on blushing lor. But luckily there quite dark. Haha. Then he sang quite a lot of songs for me lor. Hee. Don't know how to explain the feeling. So shuang lah. Lol.

*yawns* Wanted to write more. But damn tired. You want to know more then come and ask me personally. LOL! Or maybe I'll continue tomorrow lah. I'm soooo happy now. I think I'll laugh in my sleep lah. Haha.