♥ Tuesday, July 05, 2005 ♥ 11:00 PM
One of the most sickening days

Today's Chemistry lesson is practical work. Didn't get to do finish my practical. :/ How am I suppose to pass my O level science practical?! *sigh*

At the end of the Chemistry period, Ms Peng (my "wonderful, loving and caring" chemistry plus form teacher) told us that next tuesday, there'll be a Chemistry test. She gave only two tips to my class because she said that. Let me quote it. "My form class is very clever. I'm sure with only two tips and you all will think it's easy." *roll eyes* Helloooo fucking bitch. What about me? I'm STUPID, ok. I don't know why the hell I get into this fucking class but at least give me more tips can or not?! *arrgh* Then, here comes the most angry part. She continued,"For this test, some students will think it's diffcult but some will think it's very easy." That bloody bitch looked at me when she said that some students will think it's diffcult and then looked at the others when she said some will think it's very easy. FINE! I'm stupid. I don't know how to do chemistry lor. Might as well don't revise liao lor.

You are not encouraging me lor. What kind of form teacher is this? Fuck you, slut. Flirt with all those fucking boys. Your husband should feel ashame having you as his wife. What a two-faced liar. I don't know what you do to those girls in my class. I don't know why the hell are they trying to get into your good books. But at least, I'm happy that I'm clear about what's going on. I know you are a down graded creature.

Then, during assembly, I came across something that I wish you all can help me with.

Q: If you see a close guy friend of yours accidently exposed his underwear from behind when he bend over to rest his head in his hands, what will you do?

A: a) keep quiet. come on lah. guys zao geng is nothing big deal right?
b) getting all pai seh and started telling the person beside you about your friend exposing his underwear.
c) asked the person beside your friend to tell your friend that he had zao geng.
d) tell your friend immediately.
e) other options.

For me, I'll not do anything lor. I'm (a) lah. It's like guys only have two balls and a stick lor. So showing the underwear is nothing big deal right. It's not like he's showing his butt crack. =P

Anyway, just tell me your answer. I want to know how normal people usually reacts. I want to know whether I'm normal or the other girl is normal.