



|
♥ Sunday, July 17, 2005 ♥ 5:58 PM So pain Woke up with cramps everywhere my body. All deal to yesterday's rides. Haha. I'm a little regretted about it because the pains are really unbearable. So pain!! *sobs* Anyway, today's Herwan's birthday. So... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HERWAN! =P Didn't meet him again today. Damn. I miss him so much. *sigh* Not long ago, he called and asked me to play an online game with him. I agreed even though I wasn't supposed to. Because I've tons of homework. But the way he said it was so sweet, I can't reject him lor. =P He's now bathing. So while waiting for him, I surf the net a little and got this quiz in friendster and I decided to do it right at here. Haha. It's quite boring but bo bian lah, I'm damn bored now while waiting for him mah. -Firsts- First best friend : Leo Yunn Miin First real memory of something: Friendship First car: Toy car? Can't remember. Lol First date: 15th December 2002 First job: Waitress First screen name: Fiona First funeral : Ah ma's First pets: It's either fish or hamster First piercing/tattoo: When I'm in Kindergarden First true love: Current relationship lor. *blushes* First enemy: Forgotten her name First big trip : When I was in Primary School, I went to Malacca with the school -Lasts- Last cigarette: I don't smoke Last big car ride: I drive or I as passenger? Lol Last kiss: 2 weeks ago Last good cry: Last night Last library book: Few weeks ago ba Last movie seen: War Of Worlds Last beverage drank: Plain water Last food consumed: Biscuits Last crush: One of the contestants in Superstar. Lol Last phone call: Alvin Last time showered: 3 hours ago Last shoes worn : 2 days ago Last cd played: Linkin park's Last item bought: Escape Themepark's ticket Last annoyance: Unable to meet Alvin Last disappointment: Unable to meet Alvin Last soda drank: Root bear Last time scolded: Can't remember. Lol Last shirt worn: 4 hours ago Last website visited: Friendster.com Last good talk you had with someone: Lynnda |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |