



|
♥ Friday, July 01, 2005 ♥ 11:35 PM Sorry This entry is for my sister. Whether she will get to read it or not is all up to fate. Damn. How am I suppose to start? :/ Sorry, sis. I know you've changed. I know I've changed too. I did not think clearly. I was too harsh. After talking to Lynnda for god-knows-how-long, I realised that I acted that way because your exsitence in my life means a lot to me. I may be cold towards you, I may have hurt you some ways, I may act like a bitch but no matter what, you are my sister. I love you. I'm sorry. I have a lot more to say to you but I don't know how to put in words. I may be too mushy anyway. Haha. Finally got this rock off my back. I must thanks Lynnda the most. Hee. Thank-you very much Lynnda. Now that you made a difference in my life, you have to stay! Haha! |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |