



|
♥ Thursday, July 21, 2005 ♥ 5:14 PM Stress-free day Today's a special day! It's Racial Harmony day and it's Lucinda's birthday! Haha. Let's take this time to thank everyone of different races for their existence that made a difference in your life in some ways or another and... world peace! Haha. Happy Birthday Lucinda! Today's programme was great especially the highlight, "Malay Wedding". It was lovely and I learnt a lot. I love the Silat performace. One word- SWEE ar. Haha. I was enjoying their performace when a few seconday 3 students sitting behind me started to laugh and giggle and made comments about how stupid it was. Fuck them lah. Put them on stage and I guess they will wet their pants. Yvonne, Guan Lian and Huimin did made comments about the performance being too long but I showed them a face and they just shut up. Even if there's comments that they want to make, they didn't share with me because I was damn fed up liao. =P Overall, today's celebration for Racial Harmony Day was wonderful and colourful. Haha. After the fun and excitement, we have to study. -_-" But for the first two periods, the teachers wasn't around so we have two free periods lor. Shuang leh. Haha. But sadly, after that was left with two periods of E-maths which means test. *sigh* I wasn't in the mood to do it so I think i did very badly for it. = / Luckily, my after school lessons were cancelled! Heehee. So now, I have nothing to do except to relax. Oh ya, while we were being brief in the hall about the day's event, Yvonne pass me the photos that we took on her birthday. Hopefully, she will scan it into her computer soon and then I can put it up to scare people. Haha. Then, the photo ablum was passed to Shodikin as he wanted to take a look, but somehow unfortunately Ms Peng saw it and asked to look at it. = / As she was looking at the photos, she made A LOT of comments but she only told Jun Xian and Chen Wei. So how the hell do I know? Well, Nigel was sitting beside Jun Xian and he heard it and he told me about it. Haha. I have spies de leh. Then another section of the day was the debriefing, and Jun Xian happened to sit beside me. He told Yvonne and I about what Ms Peng (oops, I mean Mdm Peng. =P WHO CARES?!) had told him. He said that she said that in one of the photos, Derrick smile was the most perfect among the other smiles that he had smiled before. But when I looked at it, my mind go, "URGE". = X Then, Jun Xian said that Ms Peng said that my eyes were the nicest among the other girls. When I heard it, I was rolling my eyes. Come on lah. My hei yuan cuan very black lor. Like that nice?! Wa piang wey. Then when I said that, Yvonne and Jun Xian were like, "Hui meh?" -_-" So black and they don't think so?! Siao ar. Anyway, Jun Xian told us more but most of it I had forgotten so I would rather not talk about it. I don't want to be putting words in other people's mouth. =) Alright. That's all for today! P.S. I miss Alvin a lot. *sigh* |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |