



|
♥ Saturday, July 23, 2005 ♥ 4:57 PM What had happened to us? In an hour, so much things can happen. A sentence can just change someone's life. An answer can just break someone's heart. I've learn to grow through this incident. There's no use pointing finger on whose fault it is. It takes two hands to clap. I miss you. I really do. But what had happened had already happened. This is not the end, my dear. This is the beginning, at least for me that I felt that way. I'll live through this week. I promised. But after this week, I'm really afraid of the answer. What if it's negative? What if we weren't meant to be together? It's going to be scary. I've gotten so used of you in my life for the past two years. I can't live without you. I know saying this may be too late, but no matter what, no other guy can ever make me love him as much as I do for you. Afterall, you are my first. The one and only. You accept me for who I am. I respect you for that. You are different from the other shallow guys but one thing that makes you same as them is that you are not sensitive enough. But guess what, I had gotten over it over the years being with you. You are special. I love you. If this really have to end this way, then just be it. I don't want to force but I can't swear that I won't. I'll just try not to. Heart-breaks. Eyes are teary. Cheeks left trails. |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |