



|
♥ Thursday, July 14, 2005 ♥ 5:26 PM Why? Last night was a great night. Haha. Especially when Alvin and I were talking on the phone. Damn. He never fails to make me jealous de. =X But I promised myself that I've to change, I've to overcome this jealousy. Haha. But Alvin said that I sure cannot make it de. = / I don't care. The last conversation I already managed to overcome it lor. I can do it de! I know I can! =) This morning I woke up at 6.03 a.m.. Sad leh. Because I'm still very very very tired. *sigh* Then, suddenly my sister came into view. She asked whether she can borrow my red jacket from me. I can't help it but said no, because I have never wore it before, not even once. So, my selfishness forced me to reject her. Yeah. I felt bad about it but bo bian right?! =P Anyway, through this encounter, I realised something, something so true. Someone once told me that once a girl had a boyfriend, she will buy a lot of clothes, she will try and change whatever that she once wore, she will have new style, she will start to put make-up. Last time I thought these were just bull-shit. But now, I now it's true. It's so true. Not only the people around me who have boyfriend, started to change, even me too. Especially in my dressing sense. Haha. Then at school, I was totally disgusted by what I had seen. I mean all these had happened before but today, I just seen too much of it and it makes me puke. What is it huh? It's the two of the girls in my class. Maybe it's just me. I just couldn't take their flirtiness (got this kind of word?!). They flirt like there's no tomorrow. It just digust me. At first, I thought of them as flirts, as attention-seeker, as popular among the guys but now that I've seen enough, it made me feel that they are acting like sluts. What's up with touching the guys so tenderly? What's up with all those laughter and silly smiles? What's up with you girls leaning so close to them? What the fuck are you girls thinking? Where's your dignity? As I see how they behave, I felt so ashame being a girl. Yeah. I would not lie that I wouldn't want any attention from guys. But I would not go to the extend of what they have done. Never in my life will I down grade myself to do those slutty behaviour. *sigh* That's why I dislike my class. This kind of form teacher will produce this kind of students. Tsk tsk tsk. Like teacher like student. I'm so disappointed. Anyway, talking about that form teacher, she shown my class her ROM's photos. I must say that I do pity her husband and her husband's parents. How evil can she get?! If her parents-in-laws do not die by the end of next year, I'll be damn surprised. Back to the photos, she does look kind of fat huh. Wa paing wey. Why don't she take the initiative to get herself slimmed down and look all pretty for the big day?! Stupid. Her husband looks not bad lor but with her standing beside him, I feel like she's the older one. =X After school, there was E-maths class. Mr Wee like under a lot stress sia. Everyone's talking about how hot-tempered he is these few days. But I think it's okay ba. =P Now, back at home and feeling all so lazy. *sigh* Have not even started studying for tomorrow's Physics test. Maybe I should do it now... maybe not... |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |