



|
♥ Wednesday, July 13, 2005 ♥ 5:05 PM Woohoo! Had my O Level Chinese Oral just now at 3plus. I think I did quite well leh. I made the two invigilators, who are well-known for their black faces, smiled and laughed. Heehee. Hopefully I can get distinction. =) Finally... Can relax huh? Nope. Tomorrow I've got two common tests (Social Studies and E-maths) and on Friday, there's Physics test and O Level Chinese Paper 3. Sad leh. Secondary life so stressful de. *sigh* Then my stupid school made this stupid time-table for us, graduating classes, to stay back after school for supplementary classes. The latest it can gets is 4.30 p.m., and the earliest is 3.15 p.m. Wa piang wey. Wasting my time only lor. So late in the afternoon only make me even more tired, then how to concentrate?! I would rather do self-revision lor. It's more effective. At least for me. Better do some revision plus homework already. Heehee. So happy. =P |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |