



|
♥ Wednesday, August 03, 2005 ♥ 3:54 PM All mixed up. So many things to write but don't know how to start. Haha. Alright. Start with Monday lor. =P Monday, nothing much happened in school, just that during Chinese lesson, Mdm Koh showed us some slide shows and I wrote down a few meaningful sentences. It's all in English. =) But during her period, she wanted us to translate all these slideshows into chinese. Siao de lor. =P Anyway, in my group, I was the only one copying it. Haha. So... If they want it, they have to beg me. Haha! =X Alright. Here are the 9 or 10 sentences. =) 1) There are moments in life when you miss someone so much that you just want to pick them from your dreams and hug them for real. (Ya lor! Ya lor!) 2) When the door of happiness closes, another opens; but often times we look so long at the closed door that we don't see the one which has been opened for us. 3) Don't go for looks, they can deceive, Don't go for wealth, even that fades away. Go for someone who makes you smile. Because it takes only a smile to make a dark day seem bright. Find the one that makes your heart smile. 4) Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be. Because you only have one life. And one chance to do all the things you want to do. 5) May you have enough happiness to make you sweet, enough trials to make you strong, enough sorrow to keep you human and enough hope to make you happy. (And enough sex to make you lose weight. LOL. Someone slap me please.) 6) The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the most of everything that comes along their way. (Who? I want to meet them sia.) 7) The brightest future will always be based on a forgotten past; you can't go forward in life until you let go of your past failures and heartaches. 8) When you were born, you were crying and everyone around you were smiling.Live your life to the fullest so at the end, you're the one who's smiling and everyone around you is crying. (Tsk tsk tsk. How selfish. =P) 9) Don't count the years- count the memories! (This one quite lame. I think. Haha.) These are what I've got. Some not that meaningful lah but just read for entertainment lor. Haha. Then, I think half way through Chinese lesson, Yvonne told me something that made my blood boils. She said that on Saturday morning she was chatting with Edric on MSN and Edric told her that some people told him that I'm not a virgin. Fucking shit. Who all you fucking people also dare not admit. CB. And that fucking Edric didn't tell me anything. Fuck all those people lah. If I'm not a virgin, so what? Is it any of your business? I was so angry when I heard what Yvonne told me but then I thought again. Why angry when I know the real answer. If I fucked I know. If I didn't, I know. They don't know. They said that because maybe somehow I made them unhappy. So, throughout the day I heck care lor. Ni men yao da dao wo? HA! Think again assholes. =) Gosh. I'm labelled as non-virgin. Do I look like one? Wow. How to look huh? Lol. Alright. End of this stupid vrigins topic. Monday night. Alvin and I talked on the phone. He said something to me. I was shocked. =/ Sorry darling. Didn't mean to do it wor. Glad that you forgive me. Hee. When we meet the next time, I'll let you punish me lor. Haha. (He doesn't have my blog link but I still wrote that. Stupid or what?!) Yesterday, the start of our common tests and I was late for school for only one fucking minute lor. First paper was Chinese paper one. Didn't really put my heart into it. Because I had already taken my Chinese O level papers and I don't think there's a fucking need to do it all over again. Then after a five minutes break, it was Social Studies paper. *sigh* Think liao also sad. I think I better don't say liao. =P After all these shitty papers, was recess. We were supposed to be back in class by 11. But I stayed on and talked with Lynnda and Coreen in the canteen. Haha. But in the end also kana push back to class by Mr Han (the stupid bald headed). I went up all the way to 4th storey, slowly stroll. Wanted to go inside to Ms Wong class but it was locked! Then I panic. I walked around the whole fucking school. I don't know what class I should go. After 10 minutes of searching, I realised it was Chinese period. Wa kao. Went into the classroom damn paiseh lor. My face red until like it's going to brust. Fucking pai seh ar. Then Mdm Koh ask me why I so late. I said I couldn't find my classroom and she laughed and repeated what I said. And whole class laugh. Wa lau. I blur until like fuck. Not first time liao lor. *sobs* After school, met my mummy for lunch. Haha. She's cute. =P Then at night, I called Alvin at 10.30 p.m.. He said he watching TV. Ok lor. Hang up. Then he at 11.17 p.m., called me. *sigh* Talk for about 15 minutes then hang up liao because he was tired. *sigh* Haven't talk enough lor. Arrgh! Darling, I got so much to tell you but you... *sigh* Never mind. Today is E-maths paper two. No comments. Haha. Then it was Combi Science papers. It sucks. Got nothing much to write/do. So I decorate some stuff for Coreen and Lynnda. Haha. After the papers was recess and after recess, Yvonne and Guan Lian kept reminding me of which class to go. Damn pai seh lor. But never mind. I'll overcome my blurness sooner or later de. You all shall wait! =P *sigh* Why are you so undecisive? Why do you stick to them more than you do to me? Are they more important to you? I'm so fucking jealous and disappointed. Jealous. Yes. I am jealous. Feel so good to say that. Haven't said that for a long time already. *sigh* Yeah yeah. I'll overcome this shit. That's why I won't say it in front of him. I won't be that stupid bitch whose easily jealous. *sigh* Come back to me, boy. I want you to myself. I'm selfish. Yeah. Love is selfish. =P I want to meet you and only you. Not them! *sigh* Never mind. You don't feel that way, do you? *sigh* Fuck me please. I don't know why. Just do it lah. |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |