



|
♥ Sunday, August 14, 2005 ♥ 10:35 AM Dex is "handsome" Haha. This is the joke of the week (or maybe month ba) for Andrea and I. Alvin told Andrea about his friend, Dex, and she thought that this name sounded cool and nice but it turned out that Dex isn't. Haha. Alvin told me about Dex too and I thought of him as tall, dark and cool but no. Haha. And both his sister and I didn't realised we thought similarily, that's why when we found out yesterday, we were both laughing like mad. But Alvin's classmates commented that Dex is more handsome than Alvin. Kan na sai. If I'm able to snatch a photo of him, I'll put it up and you guys can see for yourself. Haha. Anyway, both Andrea and I think that Alvin is more handsome. =) Alright. I think enough of Dex liao. Haha. I can't imagine next time seeing him in front of me. I think I'll brust out in laughter. Haha. Oops. Yesterday met for only two and a half hours. *sobs* I miss him so much. And yes, I'm fucking jealous and he knows it. Because I told him I didn't anyhow jealous. Haha. True what. =P *hmph* I'm going to kill all his friends. Especially Jay. Haha. =P I think I siao liao. Yeah. I am. Haha. Wa lau. Last night can't sleep well at all. Cough and cough and cough. *sigh* I think I'm dying liao. Actually I wanted to sleep until 11 a.m. today but I cough until buay ta han so woke up at 9.30 a.m.. Wa kao. See the time difference. So much lor. No wonder my black eyes become blacker liao. Haha. Today going to play mahjong at Alvin's house. Haha. I can joke with Andrea liao. I must tell her that another friend of Alvin, looks like machi di di. Really alike man. Haha. Anyone interested in a 18 year old, look alike machi di di? |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |