♥ Tuesday, August 23, 2005 ♥ 4:50 PM
Dumb

I know I shouldn't be upset over such small matters but I just couldn't help it. I just felt a stab in my heart when I heard what they said. It may be a joke. It may be a passing comment. But have they put themselves in my shoes and think about how much pain they'll feel if they were being said the same way? I hate it when people talk about 'those'. I wrote 'those' because I don't want to say it out, I simply hate it. I tried to hide it. I felt ashamed by it. I don't have any sense of confident is also because of 'those' and now to have people talking about it, it makes me feel so upset and made me just want to hide in a corner, hide away from the reality. At that very point of time I just hope Alvin was there. *sigh* I miss him.

School life just sucks. Being with my friends, family and Alvin are the only things I want in my life. They complete me. Especially Alvin, he made me, me.

After saying all these, all I want to do is get a break from studies. But tomorrow I'll be having my English O Level's Oral Examination. *sigh* I'm tired with all these liao. Can I give up?