



|
♥ Tuesday, August 30, 2005 ♥ 3:30 PM Fuck it Why? Why? Why? Why does this have to happen to me over and over again? Everytime I've manage to overcome my jealousy, something will happen to arouse it. Why? Is this what I have to go through all of my life? I don't want it! Jealousy, GET LOST! GET OUT OF MY LIFE! I don't want to be jealous. I used to attend a Church service and the people there told me that being jealous is a sin. I don't want to be sinful. But I can't help it! I love him that's why I'm jealous. Is that a reason or is that an excuse? Damn it. I'm so confused and frustrated now. *sigh* Don't know what should I actually do to get this emotion out of me. Why do some people can be so open-minded? In the sense that, they can not be jealous. *sigh* Is it because of my star sign, a taurus? I heard from quite a few people that Taurus are very easily-jealous people. But I want to change lor. But then again, HOW?! AHHHH... Peh chek peh chek. |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |