♥ Thursday, August 25, 2005 ♥ 8:48 PM
Happy Birthday Hui Min!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUI MIN!!!!!!

Today's Hui Min's birthday. We spent it by watching a movie- Drink drank drunk. Hmmm... Talking about the movie, I can't help but felt unhappy about it. I know I shouldn't lah since they don't know that I hate and never watch chinese movies de. But still, since it's the choice of the birthday girl then bo bian lor, watch lor. Anyway, it sucks to the core. *sigh* Wasted my $8. It's not that I'm being bias ar. I watched it and I just think that it sucks. =P Oh ya, as we were making our way out of the cinema, I happened to step on a bunch of keys and I asked them whether it was theirs but it wasn't. Funny thing was that it was found below Guan Lian's seat (not under), it was somewhere where when they walked pass they will surely feel it but no. I was the one. Felt kind of eerie huh.

How should I start? Hmmm... Sorry Yvonne for scaring you unneccersarily. I was just being playful and childish. Sorry ar. Don't take it to heart ok? You know I'm very naughty de mah. Sorry!

Hmmm... To Yehying and Amanda. I'm not trying to sounds petty or not understanding. I guess it's all a misunderstanding ya. This is something that I should get over with. This is something that I shouldn't let it hold back my life. I've already change. But I really don't know why the feeling came back that day. Don't feel bad liao okay? And don't say sorry liao. I'm okay. Really. =)

This paragraph is to the insensitive childish boys in my class. I hate the way you guys talk to me. Don't think because I'm laughing and being happy, you guys can just put me down with your harsh words. You know what? Yes, I'm hurt. Happy? Fuck you all. Not happy with me, just fuck off ok. I don't need you all to live. What are you guys to me? Nothing but a bunch of bastards. Because of you guys, that's why the population of guys become so disgusting. Stop saying all those to me. Hurting me more and more. I don't see you guys treating the other girls this way. Why me? Is it because I'm easy to bully? If yes, fuck you all. You guys have no balls.

All right. Finally, say it out liao. SHUANG! I've been very 'high' this two and a half week. Haha. I don't why. =P It think it would be good news for my friends ba since I hardly so 'high' de. Haha.

*updated twice at 11 p.m.