♥ Friday, August 12, 2005 ♥ 11:57 PM
So sian

I'm still sick. No more sore throat. Fever, yes, but is on and off de. And there's dry cough and blocked nose. Buay ta han. *sigh* I had seen the doctor previously when I was sick the very first day. But the medicine finish liao and I'm still sick. Daddy want to save money and told me to drink more water and eat more fruits next time so that I'll not fall sick again. But Mummy told me she will bring me to the doctor tomorrow because she don't want me to cough until I hurt my vocal cords. How sweet. But I also don't want to waste their money. *sigh* How frustrating.

Today we got back the O level Chinese results. I scored a B3. Part of me was happy about it as I normally get C5. But part of me was unhappy because I aimed for A1-2. I am still considering on whether should I re-take it or not. 60%- I don't want to re-take because no money and no time. 40%- I want to re-take because I want to score better. It's not that I'm greedy for more but language are the only subjects that help me. My other subjects are like shit lor. That's why I want to boost my languages. *sigh* What to do sia?!

After reaching home from my shopping trip with my mummy, Alvin called me and he told me a lamest joke. Haha. He is cute. He makes me miss him even more. Haha. I just want to hug him tight till the end of time.

He is mine. =P