♥ Monday, August 15, 2005 ♥ 5:09 PM
Special day with special feelings

Once again my cough left me awake almost the whole night. *sigh* Had been coughing so much last night that I thought I could die, I thought I could cough until 6 o'clock. But at least I slept for 4 hours. Better than nothing. =P Hopefully tonight I can get more sleep. I'm so tired!

Hmmm... Today is a very special day. At least for me lah. Hee. He was so sweet. And I did something to him too. Haha. So happy. =P Love-strucked once again. Little cupid boy hit the arrow again. LOL. I was like smiling the whole time today. Cannot help it lah. Hee. I wonder how will the feeling be like four months later. Haha. It will be even more special. =D

Happy two year eight month anniversary, darling. Knowing you is the best thing that had ever happened to me. You will always be the one in my heart. I'm happy being with you. You brought joy to me. Hee. I love you. I need you. I want you. Thank you for showering your love and attention on me. Hee.

And thank you to Tania. Without you, Alvin and I wouldn't have know each other. Hee. Thanks mei!