♥ Tuesday, August 16, 2005 ♥ 3:14 PM
Thoughts

Last night, was a nice night. Hee. Alvin and I played game together. I logged off first because I was feeling tired/sian and also because my daddy want to use the computer. Then I watched "America's Next Top Model". Alvin called me at 11.20 p.m.. but hang up less than 10 seconds due to some private reasons. Hehe. Then he called me at 11.30 p.m.. and we talked a lot. Suddenly he remembered he forgot to do something and we went back into the game and he put fireworks for me. Haha. So sweet. =P Though it's vitral, I felt really happy. So you can imagine how happy I'll be if it's real. Haha. Then we talked on the phone again until 12.15 a.m.. Haha. I was tired but I didn't want to put down the phone. I miss him. *sigh* I really miss him a lot.

This morning I went to school alone without my usual companion, Lynnda. She over-slept. I don't want to sound mushy or whatever. But I do feel empty and admiss without her. *sigh* The feeling was just strange lah. She's really a very great friend. See lah. Without her, I become like this. She must has some special powers huh. Haha.

Today in school nothing much happen lor. Just the usual punishment for not doing homework and whatever shit. Oh ya, the assembly really sucks. Actually I already given up on my studies and now they come talking to us, telling us all these bull shit and it made me felt guilty somehow. *sigh* If I buck up now, will it be too late?

Reached home an hour ago and I checked my MSN. I saw Alvin's nick. He said 'bad day'. *sigh* No wonder I felt so sian and upset the whole day today. I just don't know why I was acting that way but now I know the reason. I was unhappy because he was having a bad day. Heh. Xing lian xing ma? Maybe ba. *sigh* Hope my darling can cheer up after reading the message I just sent to him.

Now I think I better go study. Felt kind of strange saying that I'll go and study. Haha. =P