♥ Monday, August 22, 2005 ♥ 5:49 PM
Wahaha

Had been missing in action for 5 days already. Did anyone miss me? Haha. =P I was just simply too busy and lazy to blog. Had been slacking for too long liao, way too long. Why don't I feel the pressure of taking the O's like the others?! Maybe... Because I'm numbed liao.

Let me track back to the previous days. Lol.

17th August, Wednesday, it was the Project Superstar's final two guys' competition. I think Kelvin did quite okay lor. And then for Junyang, I think his expression is always the same de- the same old gong gong look. Haha. Wa kao. They sang "tong hua" lor. Hee. Actually, I don't like that song as I think it sucks, maybe because previously I don't know what's the song about. But now, I like it like fuck, not because of the superstar thingy but because of what Alvin did for me. Hee. Wo ai si ta le.

18th August, Thursday, it's Pei Kiat's Birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEI KIAT!!!

That night, was the Project Superstar's final two girls' competition. I wanted Kelly to win. I think she has the whole package unlike Xinhui. Then, my mummy told me to call to vote for Kelly. Oh my god. So unexpected lor, so I called for Kelly. Haha.

After 2hours or less (I had forgotten), it was the results' show. In the end, Kelly and Kelvin won. Hehe. Mummy didn't bai da dian hua liao. Heehee.

19th August, Friday, I had a chemistry practical that day and it sucks. = / Don't know how to explain lah. But just had a very unhappy experience lor. *sigh* Maybe it's the teacher's problem... or maybe me. =P

After school, there was a chinese singing competition in the school. Lynnda(!!), Amanda, Yeh Ying and Rahmat took part.

Lynnda sang a song by Zhang Hui Mei, I think the title is "Wei shen me wo ai ni na mo dou". She did not bad lor, only that she's a little too tensed up liao.

Then, Amanda sang "shen qi" by Sun Yan Zi. Wa kao. Damn nice lor. Then we got do something to perfect her performace. Haha. Confused by what I'm trying to say? Well, forget it then. Haha. Anyway, Amanda is really great. She was so nervous and yet she did a great job. Thumbs up for her man.

Yeh Ying sang "yi si de mei hao (?)" by Zhang Shao Han. Quite nice, not too bad too. Hee. Luckily, she wasn't too dramatic, if not I'll knock her head liao. Haha.

Rahmat, yes, he's a malay boy and he sang chinese song. How great is that?! Haha. He sang Chou Jie Lun's "Jie Kou", for a girl he like. Hee. He sang not bad lah for a Malay. He also forget his lyrics a couple of times but it was good.

After hearing all of them sing, I rushed off to meet Alvin at Blk 106's coffeeshop. I was like almost running lor. So paiseh sia. I don't want ugly ugly go meet him but bo bian because I don't want him to wait too long.

Hee. Meet him liao. After seeing him I feel so happy sia. =P Then we went back to my house so that I can bath mah then after an hour, we went over to his place to hang out. Hee. Then, something happened. I was jealous again. Haha. But he was cute so... I love him!!! =P

At 10 plus, when I was about to leave his place to go home. His boss called to ask to work as there are some things that had cocked up. I tried calling my "friends" but failed badly. *sigh* He also called his friends but not one was successful. So we headed off to the office ourselves.

We reached around 11 ba. Then work until 1 plus. Total amount of money collect: $30. Haha. Not bad ar. Then, Alvin told me Ken, Wayne, Dex, Recken(like that spell ma?) and Sherwin were at Fisherman's and he asked me to go over to hang out. Haha. I drank 3 mouthful of beer. Because he and I played a stupid game and the loser had to drink. I lost so I drank. Damn funny. Then we played "Throw the peanuts". Haha. He thought I purposely missed him mouth when I threw the peanuts but I didn't lor. Haha. Anyway, it was damn fun being with him lah. =P

We got a taxi and since we were Pasir Ris, we dropped at his house first. After he alighted, the taxi uncle chatted with me about a lot of things sia. Haha. Previously he was so damn quiet. Haha. Fucking funny.

Got home and I knocked out almost immediately.

20th August, Saturday, I met Alvin for lunch at Simei. Hee. It was so dman fucking sweet of him lor. He brought me to Jack's place for lucnh. *faints* It was no special day but he just brought me there. Heehee. Then he said,"Jiu jiu yi qi mah." Haha. =P After our special moment, we went to Pets Safari to see see look look. There was this white Husky. She looks so beautiful sia. Like soft toy. Haha. I told Alvin that she was the one and we took photo of her. So cute. May be buying her some time next week or next month. ;)

Actually I was supposed to accompany Alvin for the four and a half hours of break from his work. But at 3.45 p.m., he asked me to accompany him to work instead. Haha. So cute. =P I did helped out there and I felt great because at least I doesn't seem like a useless shit there mah. Haha. Then when the meeting began, wa kao, it was like S-C-A-R-Y lor.

We quickly zao home. Haha. Ate dinner with his family at his house. I still felt odd even though I know that his parents are okay with me liao. *sigh*

Then I went home alone. = / He never send me home. Arrgh. I know I shouldn't think about it but who doesn't want some sense of protection?! Stupid Fiona. Stop thinking lah!!!

Yesterday, Sunday, I reached Kembagan MRT station at 1.10 p.m., when the time of meeting was actually 1.30 p.m.. Haha. So, I walked around, went to toilet and stare into blank space. Haha. And Alvin arrived! =P Then we had to change into clothes. His company clothes. Haha. Looked so stupid. Anyway, the whole day was quite alright except for something stupid happened. = /

We got $40 for 4 hours of work. How good is that? Haha. Then, we went back to the club house to rest while waiting for de-briefing. After a few minutes later, we get to leave the place liao. YAY! Successful event. =)

We hanged around for a couple of hours with his other friends. It was the sweetest moment with Alvin. Hee. He told me something and hee. You know what, darling. The answer is yes. Haha. =P