♥ Monday, August 29, 2005 ♥ 6:04 PM
Why?

Actually I am suppose to be studying now. I told myself to start doing some homework at 6 p.m.. But obviously I'm slacking again. =/ English Prelim Paper One is this Friday but I don't feel the pressure at all. Alvin said that it's normal since I'm not going to JC. Haha.

Today I still feel quite sick but better than yesterday and the day before. Anyway, I felt dizzy a few times in school and some of my friends thought I was acting dao. -_- Sorry lah. I was sick mah.

Finally, Yvonne told the others that I'll be out of the Zoo Family. I told her about few weeks ago that I never liked being in this Zoo Family. I was inside because I happened to be there when they had the discussion on having this Zoo Family. She told some of them about my decision and Guan Lian said that if I go out of the group, she'll go out to. Well, threatening me won't help anything. Heh. Anyway, Yvonne didn't tell the others from 5G and 5F because she don't want the Zoo Family to spilt. So, they can go on calling me 'Lion' but sooner or later the truth will be out. =/

A good friend of mine seems to have some problems. *sigh* I'm worried for my friend. I hope he/she will tell me exactly what he/she is thinking. I want to know, not because I'm kay poh but because I care for him/her. All I want is to tell him/her that I will be there for him/her no matter what as he/she means a lot to me.

You will always be my greatest pal.