



|
♥ Monday, September 26, 2005 ♥ 11:55 PM The Change Went out with sister at 11.30 a.m. for another session of shopping. Haha. But actually the main thing was to see a doctor lah. =x We went to Plaza Singapura for lunch and after that we walked around and I went to almost all of the shoes shop at there including Charles & Keith to see see look look. I've check out Charles & Keith 's shoes quite a few times liao but always didn't try out one of the causual shoes and when I tried it out today, I fell in love with it and bought it immediately. Haha. So nice. And it had my favourite thingy on it. Haha. Those who are very close to me will know what I mean! After 2.30 p.m., my sister went to Orchard to meet her friends and I went home. When I just reached Ang Mo Kio, Alvin called and told me that he was just being dimissed and asked me to come over to meet him and shun bian go his house celebrate birthday, so I went over. See him liao felt so happy sia. Haha. I also don't know why, just feel so xin fu. Haha. Left his place at 6.45 p.m., but I reached home at 8.25 p.m. because there was traffic jams all the way. -_-" Hmmm... I think that's about it ba on how I spent my day. Haha. I love shopping!!! =P Anyway, finally I'm changing my blogskin liao. Haha. Actually, I wanted to do it like a few weeks ago but just didn't find any time to do it. So, let me dedicate my time now to my bloggie. Haha. |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |