♥ Monday, September 19, 2005 ♥ 4:07 PM
Exhausted

Today's my E-maths Prelim Paper Two and Social Studies Prelim Paper. E-maths is so damn hard lor. I didn't get to finish it and I'm stuck at quite a few questions. *sigh* Feel so helpless and hopeless. It's funny how I can concentrate better at home if I'm doing any past years papers even though my bed is right beside me. But in the examination hall, where the situation is so tensed and everyone around me is doing their papers, I felt sleepy and eventually fell asleep even though the table is so hard. Stupid right? Heh. That's me. =P I woke up to see everyone still rushing through their papers and I tried VERY hard to open my eyes and do it too. At least I did attempt to finish up those questions that I know. Anyway, when I saw the first question, I nearly cried. WHAT THE HELL IS IT TALKING ABOUT?! *pengz* Charles, Darren and Eugene. What the fuck is wrong with this 3 people?! They borrow money here and there. Is it my business?! Charles borrowed how much then ask him to count lah. Why me?! Wa piang wey.

Triple 'S'. Social Studies Sucks. Haha. I read wrongly a structural question. *sigh* Sure is out of point liao lor. At the end of the papers when we have to staple the papers together, I turned over the papers and re-read the questions then I found out my mistake. -_- Siao liao lah. Must chiong for Geography. Haha.

After eating lunch in school with Da and Reen, I went to Ang Mo Kio Central's Post Office to pay bill. Then as I was paying my bill, I came across an interesting thing!! =D

The receptionist saw my uniform and said, "Mayflower right?"
Me: "Yup."
Her: "So you Sec 2 or Sec 3?"
Me: "Hahahaha. I Sec 5 liao wor."
Her: "Oh. Don't look like. So now O's huh?"
Me: "Hee. Yup yup. Bye bye."
Her: "Bye."

Haha!!! First, the guy from Prudential thinks that I'm 16. Then now this receptionist from Post Office thinks that I'm 14 or 15. Hee. I'm getting younger and younger liao. Aiyo. Mai poh can or not. LOL!!! =P

Back home and I'm slacking. I think that's very obvious hor. Haha. Tomorrow have only one stupid paper (Chemistry Prelim Paper 3) which I don't like. Because I could never understand the subject. Don't know what the hell is it all about. Chemicals reacting with each other is fun but remembering those equations is damn boring. It kills my brain cells lor. Poor me. Haha!

I miss Alvin. I need motivation from him. Hearing his voice is not enough. I want hugs and kisses from him!!! I need some love. =P Yes, I miss him like mad, that's why I'm acting this way. Haha.

Lastly, before I end my entry...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SI QI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUACKZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!