♥ Sunday, September 04, 2005 ♥ 10:45 PM
Happy Happy Happy!

First and foremost, more pictures of the kitten which I promised in the last entry. Haha. =D

On the very day of the kitten's arrival (Friday). Heh. This is around 11 plus in the night when my mother and I took it out from my room to put it in the kitchen for it to have some play time.




---{@fionalvin@}---



---{@fionalvin@}---

Then here comes the king of the house (among my two cats lah. haha.) He's checking the kitten's house/box. It makes me think of something- curiousity kills the cat. LOL.




---{@fionalvin@}---

Then the kitten started to play a string which I found for it. See how cute it is!! Heehee.




---{@fionalvin@}---

That Friday night/morning at 1 plus. It had fallen asleep. 3 pictures of different views of it sleeping soundly.



---{@fionalvin@}---



---{@fionalvin@}---



---{@fionalvin@}---



I was about to go to bed when it woke up. Haha. So I took 3 more pictures of it playing. Damn cute.




---{@fionalvin@}---



---{@fionalvin@}---



---{@fionalvin@}---

Oh ya! At 11 plus on Friday, Alvin called me and told me that there was a last minute work for me to take over. His classmate, Dephne, quarrelled with her boyfriend and didn't want to work the next day so I was supposed to replace her. *sigh* I got prelims lor. But since Alvin sounds so desprate and sad, I'll help him lor. Then he also needed another girl to work and I called Lynnda and she can make it! YAY!! Haha. =P

Alright. Back to the kitten. The next morning, which is yesterday morning (Saturday), after I had woken up for a few minutes, I decided to take more photos of it. I didn't post it yesterday as I haven't upload the photos. Haha. So here they are!



still sleeping in the morning
---{@fionalvin@}---



playing on my lap
---{@fionalvin@}---



bitting my fingers
---{@fionalvin@}---



it transformed into a furball!
---{@fionalvin@}---

After transforming into a furball, it became tired and slept soundly. Awwww...




---{@fionalvin@}---

While it was sleeping, two of my cats were busy getting jealous. See how Miki reacts when I tried to get a photo of him.



"try to take my photo?! hmph!!"
---{@fionalvin@}---

I decided to try my luck on Mimi but she continue licking herself and even closes her eyes when I counted to three. I have proof!!



"want to take photo of me? i close my eyes. see how you going to take!"
---{@fionalvin@}---

Heh. See how jealous they were. =P Anyway, I was off to work by the time I finished my last entry yesterday. Haha. Then at work around 7 plus, my mother told me that she given the kitten to a friend's friend of hers. The kitten's new owner owns seven other more cats. Impressive huh. Haha. Maybe next Friday my mother will bring me over her place to check out the cats. Then I'll have more pictures. Haha.

Anyway, yesterday's work went on smoothly at Chinese Gardens. The kids are all so well-educated. Damn guai. The adults were so polite and friendly. One word to describe them- GREAT. Haha. At one point in time during work, Alvin did commented that my hair is nicer. Hee. Then after work, Lynnda and I took a couple of photos. One of it is in her handphone while the other is with me. So here it is. =D




---{@fionalvin@}---

Didn't took any photos with Alvin at Chinese Gardens. He was busy and quite du lan about something. His 5 other friends' face also black black de. But only Lynnda and I so happy at there take photos. Haha. Guai Lan right. Haha.

Then, we went seperated ways. Lynnda and another of Alvin's friend went home. A couple, Wayne and Jeswan, was still in Chinese Gardens watching fireworks. Alvin, Ken and Dex going over to a hotel to meet Chee Ann for project. I went along with Alvin.

While we were taking turns to take a shower, Alvin and I took a photo together. He was fooling around and it was captured by me. Haha. I told him I'll keep it but he don't want because he said he was ugly. Haha. Then I said, "Who ask you to play." See his cute face!




---{@fionalvin@}---

Dex saw us having a hard time to get a nice photo. So he volunteered to help us take a nice one. Hee.



picture perfect
---{@fionalvin@}---

Hee. So happy! The photo above is also the current wallpaper for my desktop. Hee.

Actually I got some funny photos of Dex and Alvin but it was deleted by them. =( Ahhh! Never mind. =P

Anyway, last night was quite a tiring nigt. Alvin and I had a hard time finding the stupid internet connection in two Macdonalds. =/ Then his friends were like so unhappy. The situation was damn tensed and awkward lor.

But it was better through the night. Ken and Dex were already sleeping soundly. I was still watching tv. Chee Ann and Alvin were doing their project. Then, somehow I just fell asleep liao. Haha. Then after 2-3hours, Alvin came to pei me sleep. Felt so cozy with him beside me. Hee. Felt so xin fu. =P

In the morning, they were talking about who snored the loudest. Haha. Damn funny. Everyone said it was Alvin. Then Alvin said Dex. From what I know, I think is the both of them lah. Haha. Then, we couldn't find any toothbrush and toothpaste in the room. Haha. We had to call for room service. The person was quite surprise that we wanted 5 of it. Haha.

Then as Alvin was bathing. His friends wanted to play a joke on him and ask me to play along. But who knows he would really believe in it and heck care us lor. -_- *sigh* Anyway, don't want to talk about this stupid prank joke liao. We had our lunch at Raffles City then went back to the hotel to pack our stuffs.

We checked out at 2.10 p.m.. I didn't take any more photos because Chee Ann took so much photos that the battery went flat. He very li hai lor. =P

Then Ken and Chee Ann went to somewhere else to do their projects while Alvin, Dex and I shared a cab. I wanted to go home but Alvin demanded that I go to his house. *sigh* I was too tired to argue with him so I went over his place. I spent an hour sleeping in his room. Haha. Didn't really sleep last night as we were all making noise. =P

I left his place at 6 p.m.. I wanted to go home and have my dinner. Haha.

Finally back home at 7.30 p.m.. Ahhh... Home sweet home. But if there's Alvin, it would be perfect. =P