♥ Wednesday, September 28, 2005 ♥ 10:11 PM
Happy Happy Happy

Yesterday was one of the happiest days I spent with my friends. Hee. We went to the beach. =) We played crazily. Haha. It was so fun lor. Even though when I was learning how to ride a bicycle, I caused myelf to have seven blue blacks. =( And I still don't know how to ride a bicycle!!! =P Haha. Anyway, I hope there will be more of these outings soon. Hee.

Today went to school for Combine Science Prelim Paper One. I took 25 minutes to finish both papers when in actual fact it was an one hour paper. -_-" I couldn't open my eyes. I just do it as fast as I could. I got read the questions carefully de hor. Haha. After I had done the papers, I immediately went to sleep. I remembered that there was a female teacher taking my papers to check but I don't know who it was. I can hear the background surroundings but my brain is already kind of shut down liao. Haha. How I know it was a female teacher? Hee. Because as she takes my papers, I can hear the nails against the table. =)

After the papers, we were supposed to stay back for a talk which starts at 11 a.m., but Da, Reen and I ran away. Haha. We were tired lah. Even if we stay, I don't think we can get anything into our minds lor, so might as well go right. Haha. Anyway, I was supposed to meet my sister to go to Juntion8 to buy some stuffs so I followed Da and Reen when they were going to Bishan.

After walking around half-dead (that's only appiled to me. Haha.), we went to the Food Junction to rest and eat. They ate their lunch first. I need to wait for my jie mah. =)

Finally, my jie had arrived! I was starving. Haha. Anyway, after my lunch, I felt so much energitic lor. Haha. My jie was also damn funny. =x Haha.

Da and Reen left first to do their things and my sister and I continued to eat. =) After that, we walked around Junction8. I tried out a tank top from FF. But it turned out ugly on me. =( Haha. Never mind. At least I wouldn't be wasting my money again. Haha.

Then, Da and Reen came back to meet my sister and I. Haha. And a lot of things happened nia. Damn funny. Haha.

Went home liao then take a little rest. Do all the neccessaries stuffs then my sister and I headed off to Far East Plaza to shop. =) I felt tired but to be able to shop, I don't feel that tired lor. Haha. Anyway, I did not buy anything. =x Haha. But I aimed on quite a few items liao. Heehee.

Yeah!!! Tomorrow's school's half day only! Haha. Then after that another round of shoppping session with my jie liao. So happy. Hopefully, I can find something that I like. =)