♥ Thursday, September 01, 2005 ♥ 2:11 PM
Happy Teacher's Day!

Today's Teacher's Day. Haha. I shall wish every teacher who made a difference in my life, a very happy teacher's day! Let me see... who do I still remember? Mrs Muthu. My primary school form teacher. She's the best. I was sleeping in her class the very first day in Primary One and my classmates wanted to wake me up but she asked them not to. She said that I was tired so decided to let me take a nap as the lesson wasn't important anyway. Haha. She rocks. This is the very first teacher who I'll always remember when it's teacher's day. Of course there are others but they can't compare to her mah. Haha. =P

I woke up at 11 a.m. today. Don't feel like doing anything leh. I feel so lazy, just want to lie on the bed for the whole day but I was hungry so bo bian, have to wake up. =/ I had maggie mee for lunch. Yucks. I missed my mummy's cooking. *sigh*

I think enough of today lah. My day is damn boring today. Lol.

Yesterday was the celebration of teacher's day in my school. We get to wear our home clothes. My class's girls wore class T-shirt plus jeans. Yvonne wanted the whole class to wear class T-shirt but the boys didn't want to except Jun Xian and Ri Jian. Haha.

Whole time in school was damn boring lor. First period was aerobics. -_- Second period was English. Fucking Ms Wong damn irritating. It was half day lor, who the fuck will have the mood to study? And there she goes scolding us saying us not worried for ourselves yet she's worrying for us. Fuck her lah. Did we ever ask her to worry for us? No lor. Fucking pig. Obviously she wants us to do well so that she won't be fired mah. She think we stupid ar. Maybe most of them are but not me lor. Bloody bitch. ARRGH! Then third and forth period was P.E.. We played tennis. Very fun. All of us were like sweating a lot and it was very funny. Heh. Then during recess, a fight nearly broke up but in the end don't have so nothing much happen leh. =P

Finally it was the concert thingy. I thought it would be very interesting but in the end, it sucks lor. My class was like pushed right at the back. See what fuck sia. *sigh* Nothing much lor except for the last dance item. Quite cool. Not bad lor.

Went home straight after school. Didn't want to be spot wearing class T-shirt plus jeans plus slippers out somewhere. So pai seh de lor. Haha. Then talked to Lynnda for 2 hours and 45 minutes. Haha. Look at how much we have to talk. She was studying/revising and I called her at first just to tell her about some things involving our CCA but in the end we started chatting. Haha. After hanging up with her, I wanted to use the toilet urgently. Haha. Drank too much water. =x But Alvin called, so we chatted for about an hour or more. He told me something and it made me jealous. *sigh* Then after some time he was quite tired and sleepy so he asked me to continue to talk while he keeps quiet. He asked me to do that so that I can keep him awake. Haha. Felt a little awkward at first but then it was okay liao.

On Tuesday, I found out about something. Heehee. And I felt very very happy about it. I can't believe that it was true but it was really true! LOL! =P