



|
♥ Wednesday, September 21, 2005 ♥ 4:49 PM I'm going crazy liao lah Peh chek peh chek peh chek peh chek du lan du lan du lan du lan du lan ARRGH. Sickening lah. In a very bad mood now. No, it's not about my prelims. Actually I already kind of like forgotten about it. =x Anyway, it's about the work thingy nia. I can't name any names here because those people are working adults and they have a reputation de and if I name out, I'll get someone into trouble. So I can't be too direct. Haha. Here goes my complain... Yesterday in the evening, this guy (my colleague) called me to ask me to look for 2 girls and 2 boys, excluding me, to work for this Saturday. After getting all the information, I started to look for people. Most of them need to confirm with me tomorrow so I told him about it and he acknowledged it. At night, he told me he need to get the names latest by the next afternoon. This morning, I received a message from him reminding me to give him the names by the afternoon. I was having exam so I did not reply him. After the exam at 12.30 p.m., I went for lunch. At 12.40 p.m., I recieved another message from him and he told me that there will be a change in the duty that the guys have to do. He told me not to tell the guys as they may not want to do it but I told the guys and they didn't want to do the new duty and so I had to look for new people. Funny thing is that he told me to give him the names in the afternoon yet there are changes in the afternoon. Isn't it too last minute already? Finally, I found 2 guys who are willing to do the new duty but I recieved yet another message from him saying that he needed 3 boys now and he only need 1 girl. I was furious. I called him. (Note: All these happened in school. See how ex my bill going to be!!) I complained that this is ridiculous and unreasonable. He told me he got to know about the information not long ago too, it was his boss who passed the message. OH MY GOD?! How to be a boss when you are not organised?! I was wrong to put my anger on my colleague so I continued searching. Finally, it's done at 2 plus. I've got 3 boys and 1 girl now. Damn. I hate last minute thingy. I can't believe that being a boss and being someone who had handled things like that so many times had went to this extreme of making last minute decision. How fickle minded could that boss be in the working world?! I could just last minute ask these people not to work and make your event an unsuccessful one and you could even lost your job. But do you think I'm so cruel!? Heh. Hell no. I don't want to get my colleague into trouble. Message to Boss: Learn from your mistake. Don't ever take your workers for granted. I'm still schooling and I have examination going on yet I helped you through. Be wise next time round. Message to Colleague: Sorry that I vent my anger on you. It was childish of me. I learnt my mistake. Sorry. Even though I think that between us, there's some communication break down. Anyway, I had gone through this diffculty and was really very upset about it but at least through this situation, I had found out who are really my friends. When I was in trouble, they did not ask whether I need their help, they just immediately help me make calls and look for people. I'm really very grateful for what they had done to me. They are none other than DA and REEN!!! Haha. Love you girls! =) I'm still slacking my time away when tomorrow there's E-maths Prelim Paper One and Physic Prelim Paper Three. Haha. Bo bian lah. I just don't have the mood leh. Hmmm... I think I know what I need liao. Some motivation!!! Haha. =P Suddenly, I felt like I'm crapping sia. Wahahaha. |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |