♥ Thursday, September 15, 2005 ♥ 11:55 AM
I'm naughty

I skipped school today. I slept until 10.20 a.m.. Haha. SHIOK AR!!! Anyway, today's a very special day, that's why I skipped school to celebrate it. Want to know what it is? Really want to know ar? Haha. It's Alvin and my 2 year 9 months anniversary. Woohoo!!! Felt so blessed to have him around. =)

Anyway I happened to come across this questionnaire cum game and decided to do it since I've got nothing better to do. Haha. Most of the answers were just me playing a fool so don't get offended by it ar. Relax yo!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


20 people you can think of right off your head.

(names not in order!)

1) Alvin
2) Mummy
3) Lynnda
4) Coreen
5) Joane
6) Mr Wee
7) Yunn Miin
8) Herwan
9) Yvonne
10) Hui Min
11) Nigel
12) Bing Wei
13) Guan Lian
14) Yeh Ying
15) Keilvin
16) Shodikin
17) Jing Yang
18) Rico
19) Wenn
20) Tania

-How did you meet no. 13?
In my Secondary School.

-What would you do if you never met no. 5?
Feel out of place. She taught me quite a lot wor. =)

-What do you honestly think of no. 10?
Very quiet but can be crazy at times. Haha.

-Have you ever liked no. 3?
Hell yeah. I not only like her, I simply love her.

-If no. 1 dies tomorrow, what is one thing that you would do?
Kill myself.

-Would no. 2 and no. 11 make a good couple?
NO. Haha.

-Do you think no. 12 is hot?
Yeah. Damn hot. In his dreams. Haha.

-Would no. 1 and no. 17 make a lovely couple?
Oh my god! How did you know they were gays?!

-Tell us something about no. 11.
A above average a little de hao peng you. Haha.

-Do you know any of no. 3’s family members?
Yup. Seen them all before. Hee.

-On a scale of 1-10, how cute is no. 14?
My long lost sister sia. Give her face. I give 10 ar!

-What would you do if no. 4 just confessed his/her undying love for you?
I’ll fuck her immediately. =D

-What language does no. 19 speaks?
English, Chinese, Singlish and her dialects?

-Who is no. 8 going out with?
Someone somewhere in Singapore lah. =P

-Would no. 5 and no. 18 make a great couple?
Erm. Don’t think no. 5 like to have jie-di-lian ba. Haha.

-When was the last time you talked to no. 6?
2 days ago.

-What is no. 18’s favorite band?
R.A.P.. Haha.

-Does no. 4 have any siblings?
Yup. =)

-Would you ever date no. 1?
Of course. I don’t mind fucking him too. Haha.

-Would you ever date no. 7?
Sure, if I’m a guy.

-Is no. 15 single?
No. He’s taken by me. So shoosh lah. Haha.

-What is no. 19’s last name?
Erm. I don’t know! =x

-What is no. 3’s middle name?
Rui Zhen. =)

-What is no. 10’s fantasy?
To be fuck by me.

-Would no. 14 and no. 19 make a cute couple?
If they ever become lesbian lor. Haha.

-What school does no. 16 goes to?
Mayflower Secondary School.

-What school does no. 1 goes to?
Fiona’s fucking institution.

-Where does no. 9 lives?
In some terrace houses.

-Would you make out with no. 13?
No way. I’ll be kick in the stomach wor. She’s damn violent.

-Are no.5 and no. 6 best friends?
No. How could they be? Haha.

-Is no. 20 older than you?
Nope. She’s my mei leh. Hee.

-Is no. 4 the sexiest bitch alive?
Yeah. After me. Lol.

-Is no. 17 your ex?
No. My taste isn't that bad hor. Haha.

-Do you ever see yourself with no. 12?
No need to see. Fuck before already. Haha.

-Do you ever see yourself with no. 18?
Yeah. He’s next on my list to be fucked. =)

-How old is no. 2?
How can I ever say that out?! I’ll be disrespectful wor. Haha.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Those in white are what I had written. Those in blue are what the questionnaire had provided. Haha. It would be great fun if you didn't read the questions. Because I had lots of fun doing it. Haha. Alright. I'm gone liao. Will update again if there's anything interesting that had happened. =)