



|
♥ Wednesday, September 14, 2005 ♥ 11:21 AM Lazy mode Yesterday's Science Practical Pelim papers suck. Haha. One sentence, enough said. =P Hmmm... Surprise to see me here so early? Surprise right. Saw your eyeballs dropped out of your socket. Haha. Relax lah. Today I had my English Prelim Paper Two. Don't think I have any comments on it ba. Wait untill I get back the results then I'll know. Haha. Other students are probably taking their Chinese Prelim Paper Two now but I'm right here wasting my time away. SHIOK AR!!! Lol. I'm not in the mood to do anything sia. I'm very hungry but I'm lazy to cook. I'm sleepy but my hair's wet. I want to play game but I'm lazy. I want to slap myself but I can't bear to do it. =P Now, I've finally remember the main thing that I want to blog about. Haha. Those rantings above were just my warm-ups. =) GENERALLY and I mean it. I don't want anyone to think that I'm talking about them or whoever they know ar. I'm just writing about my experiences. Don't suspect it's you or them or her or he lah because it's not. =) Generally, most people talk and think differently. They tried to influence others on what they were doing but these people thought completely differently. They give others an illusion that they doesn't really care but deep down, they thinks about it 24-7. For example, a group of girls dislike the behaviour of a girl and these girls go around telling people that they hated her and wouldn't be close to her or even wouldn't forgive her. But within themselves they still treat her as a friend and are waiting for her to change her behaviour. Heh. Funny how human beings react right. Take another of my experience for example, Girl B and Girl A were chatting and happened to talk about clothings. Girl A told Girl B that she doesn't like V-neck tops as it's quite revealling. Girl B kept quite. Few days later Girl B was spotted with a V-neck top. Girl A mentioned that it was nice and the next day Girl A bought a V-neck top too. She thinks it's revealling but when she sees her friend wearing it, she decided to buy one too. Actually at that point of time when she says she doesn't like, she had actually thought of trying it. Anyway, my point may be unclear but it's ok. Alvin just called me. So, whatever lah hor. HAHA. The ulitmate point is that what people talk and think are totally different. BEWARE!!! Don't be like me leh. Trust is important but do not trust people too easily. =) |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |