



|
♥ Wednesday, September 07, 2005 ♥ 5:57 PM numbness Actually I was supposed to go to school this morning for an E-maths Mock test (Papers one and two), but I woke up late. I woke up at 8.30 and the test began at 8.30. Anyway, it was my sister who woke me up. Haha. So I was thinking, might as well don't go. Haha. So I went back to sleep. I was damn tired lah. =P I woke up 3 hours later and my sister told me I was giggling in my sleep. Haha. I can't recall what I dreamt about but I bet it must be good. Haha. She thinks that it's kind of eerie but I find it damn funny. =P At 1.30 p.m., which is the time when the test ended, I got a call from Nigel. He told me about today's test and some other juicy stuffs. Haha. Luckily I didn't go. If not I'll only be wasting my time and my beauty sleep. Heh. I've been slacking for the whole day. I wanted to play a little game before starting to do some homework but I end up playing until 5 p.m.. I feel so lazy sia. *sigh* Since Monday, everything seems to be so sian de except talking to Alvin/Lynnda, playing games, eating my meals, watching tv and sleeping. Hmmm... In another words, studying is boring. Haha. =P I want to shop!! Had booked my sister for tomorrow liao. Hopefully, we'll shop something that we like. Haha. But for the time being, there's only one word to describe me- numb. |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |