



|
♥ Saturday, September 03, 2005 ♥ 12:51 PM =P Yesterday's entry, I started off feeling gloomy but I decided to make a change in the evening. And guess what, my day is great after all. =P Haha. So, here are the re-caps of yesterday. =) In the morning at 8 a.m., I had an English Prelim Paper One which ended at 9.45 a.m.. Then I hanged around the school with Lynnda and Coreen for awhile as they were waiting to get into the hall again for Chinese Prelim Paper One. I was about to go home when I saw a little crowd outside the hall. Nothing to do so just walked pass them and see see look look. Haha. To my surprise/horror (?), I saw a kitten! AH! So cute. So I asked the only person I knew there who is Lucinda, whether it belongs to anyone. She said no and asked if I want it. I said yes. And so I took it home. On the way back, I find it fucking funny that why Lucinda is still walking with me so I asked her which bus-stop she was going and she said she was going back home with me. What the fuck?! Who in the first place told her that I gave her the permission to go back? Wa piang wey. So I said, "Bu fang bian lah." You know what she said? "Never mind lah, walk until your door step lor." Wa kao. I asked, "Why?" She answered, "Because like that then I an xing." Fucking shit. If you are so fucking worried about the kitten then take it home lah. I did tell her to take it home but she said don't want. FINE! Reached my house's lift there liao then she wanted to carry it for the last time and you know what fucking happen? She cried. Oh my god!!! Then I said, "Aiya, don't cry lah. Since you so like it then just take it home, ok." And she immediately said,"OK!". -_-" Wasting my fucking time. ARRGH! That is already fruasting lor. Then at home, waiting for Lynnda or Coreen's number becuase later that day we were going out. Then I received Lucinda's calls and messages. I didn't answer nor reply. I didn't wish to. Wasn't in the fucking mood to play any fucking game with her. Then not long after that, Lynnda messaged and told me that we would not be going out. Frankly speaking, I wasn't really happy about it but I've to respect their decision right. So bo bian lor. Then I went online at MSN to complain to my sister and I even cried. -_- *sigh* I was really very fan mah. =P Then that Lucinda damn li hai lor, ask other people to add me in MSN and I accepted and I fall into the trap. -_- She talk talk talk beg beg beg. She couldn't keep the kitten and wanted me to take back. Fucking shit. Wasting my time de lor. Then I keep on say I don't want. No fucking mood to do anything lor. *sigh* Then my sister told me not to be so harsh so I met Lucinda to take the kitten. Wow. Surprisingly, the usual talkative Lucinda was so quiet wor. =P This is the photo of the kitten when it first arrived at my place. ![]() ---{@fionalvin@}--- Then after an hour of sleeping. It woke up calling for food/milk. By then, my two cats were calling loudly. They were unhappy. =/ Jealous mah. Haha. Finally my mummy come home liao, I just fed finish milk to it. Mummy said it's cute. Haha. Then we eat and changed then went out to cut hair! Not we lah is me. Haha. See the difference!! Oh my god! This is before. ![]() ---{@fionalvin@}--- This is after. =) ![]() ---{@fionalvin@}--- Haha. Big difference right? So much thinner and lighter. Ah. Alright. These are the main thing of yesterday. I'm off to work now liao. More pictures of the kitten, me and maybe other things ba. Haha. See ya all! Muack! |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |