



|
♥ Monday, September 12, 2005 ♥ 9:04 PM Tired Today is my school's merger day. Campus 2 and 1 are merge together and are a big 'family' now. Haha. And to celebrate this 'special' day, we had to wear a bright orange t-shirt. At first I thought that it was very ugly and felt quite embarrassed wearing it but after a couple of hours, I felt very comfortable in it. Must be the light material. Haha. Now I like it sia. Haha. Lynnda agrees with me too. I'm not alone. =P After school, I went to DNT room to look for Coreen and Lynnda. They were busy doing their folios. I decided to stay back and help them since tomorrow is only Science Practical Prelim Papers. I wanted to help them out long ago but our time just clashes together. Heh. So today was a right day. We stayed until 7.30 p.m.. Damn tiring sia. But I'm quite worried whether I did a good job for them or was I being a nuisance. =/ Tomorrow is my Science Practical Prelim Papers. I'm quite scared lor as I will be working alone. Then I'm also very blur at times. *sigh* So frustrating. Might as well don't think about it now right? Right. So, time for some game!!! LOL! |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |