♥ Saturday, September 17, 2005 ♥ 6:23 PM
Total Madness

My day started off quite bad yesterday. First thing first, Lynnda didn’t go to school and that means I’ll be lonely. Then, I found out that Coreen also didn’t go to school. =( I’m a loner. But it’s ok. I’ll make sure I have some fun in class with Yvonne and Hui Min.

Then second shit thing happened, it rained heavily when I was walking half way to school. -_- I was so damn wet! Haha. Ya lah. My fault lah. Because I only walked double the pace that I was walking instead of running. =x

Then came the good ones. =) In class, we had quite a lot of fun. Jokes and laughter all along. Then back to bad again. *sigh* During recess, something happen lah. I’m quite fed up with it lor. I was damn hungry so I didn’t give a fuck about it. I just think that sometimes we just have to give and take. I’m not trying to point fingers at anyone but if you think you were at fault then don’t do it the next time round.

After recess, was full of laughter again. But some jokes went a little bit too far. I’m kind of sick and tired of people who took some jokes to another level. Can’t they be more sensitive? *sigh* And some people who was so god-damn jealous that they had to go through that kind of attitude. Please. For god sake, I have Alvin. All I need is Alvin. I don’t need any other guy in my life. So don’t worry that I’ll snatch your guys. =/

After school, I get to be a HDL member for an hour. Haha. Want to know why? Go on and read lor. Haha. I went to the Art Room to look for Eileen to pass her Claire’s Social Studies Text Book. But she wasn’t there. So I have to wait at there. I asked Rico and Yong Choon to accompany me as I felt weird at there. Felt like very unwelcome. =/ Anyway, tio suan a few times sia. Sad sia. Anyway, I was feeling very tired as the night before I slept for only 3 hours. Haha. Then when I was about to doze off, Eileen came liao! Passed her the text book and I went off to my next destination but I had another Social Studies Text Book in my hand. So I called Coreen and she told me it was Siqi’s. -_- Before I could go up and pass to Eileen, I’ve to make a trip down to the DNT Room to get Yehying’s folio. After 20 minutes of asking around, I finally get her folio liao. Then I had to go all the way up to the fourth floor to pass Eileen the other text book. By then, I think I was half dead liao. Now, working for HDL is real tough ar!

I was feeling very exhausted by the time I reached home. But I had promised to meet Lynnda to study. So I rushed like a mad girl to meet her. Haha. Then Lynnda and I went down to Causeway Point (Woodlands) to meet Yehying to pass her her folio. We reached there quite early before her so we shop around a little. Felt so good to be shopping once again. Lol. It had been such a long long time since I shopped. Even though, didn’t buy anything, the feeling was just great lah. Felt so free. Haha. Then at 4.30 p.m., Yehying reached Causeway Point liao. We ate our late lunch together at the Food Court. After eating, they accompany me to buy mineral water. Hee. Then we went to the library to study. I think by the time we reached the library, it was already 7 p.m..

After searching for quite some time, we found a place to study liao. But there was this fucking Malay girl in front of our table kept on turning around when we made the slightest sound. Fucking irritating. It’s not like she own that fucking place lor. ARRGH. I told Lynnda and Yehying about her. And when that Malay girl’s friends came back, she told them about us and one her fucking friend kept on staring at me. Shitty Malay idiots. Finally, after 30minutes, they left. One word to describe their departure- GREAT. =P Look, I’m not trying to be racist or whatever fuck. If it’s of other race, I’ll say it too. I said that she is a Malay girl; it was just a description lor.

After they left, I felt more at ease as there were no more eyes staring at me and there wouldn’t be someone kept turning around. =) Then, Lynnda said that she wasn’t in the mood to study and asked whether I was. In actual fact, I was but the devil in me speaks otherwise. So, we started taking photos of each other. Yehying was actually doing her folio but was influenced by us. Then, we started taking photos all the way until the library closes. Haha.

Here are the pictures we took in the library.



Da hugging me~
---{@fionalvin@}---



Da hugging me again! =D
---{@fionalvin@}---



I act cute. Lol.
---{@fionalvin@}---

There wasn’t any pictures of Yehying with me was because the photos were either in Lynnda’s handphone or Yehying’s. These photos were taken with my handphone mah. Haha.

Then, Lynnda and I decided to shop at Causeway Point. Mind you, it was already 9 p.m.. Haha. Yehying went home first as she had to go home for dinner. Lynnda saw a shorts that she liked and I saw a bracelet and a shirt that I liked. But both of us want to save money so we ren. Haha. Then, as we were going up the escalators, I forced Lynnda to take a photo with me. Haha. I like the lighting on my head there. Haha. Like very natural, very artistic. Haha.



Da and Na
---{@fionalvin@}---

While Lynnda was looking at something, I took a photo of myself under the orange light. And this is what I’ve got. Haha.




---{@fionalvin@}---

By then, it was 10 p.m., and all shops were closed. Lynnda called her friend to ask where else have shops that opened for 24-hours. Haha. Her friend told her that Cineleisure opened for 24-hours. We headed down to there. It was quite an eye-opening experience for us. Haha. Lynnda cannot ren liao, she bought a pair of earrings and a bracelet. I like the bracelet too. =) Then, we took the last MRT home.

Home Sweet Home at 1 a.m.. Haha. What a day right. =) I didn’t had a good day in school and these two girls really made me smiled. Hee. Thanks girls!

Today, I woke up at 12.30 p.m.. Felt so shuang. Haha. I was supposed to go over to Alvin’s place to pass him something at 3 plus but at 2 plus when we talked on the phone, he asked me not as he wanted me to study. *sigh* What for? When I had already given up. No use liao lor. *sigh* Now I missed him like fuck. Don’t feel like doing anything now lor. I just want to see him, talk to him, hug him… *sigh*