



|
♥ Thursday, September 08, 2005 ♥ 9:09 PM What the fuck I hate people lying to me. And come to think of it, people who are close to me who lied. Why? Why do they have to betray my trust again and again? What do they gain by keeping me in suspence? If they can't make it, why can't they say so? Kept on breaking my promise. *sigh* I'm tired of all these. What's more, breaking it and acting as if nothing had happen. They could even not mention about it. What the fuck?! Not even a word 'sorry'. If in another case they do appologise, so what? After that, they still didn't make up for it. What for man. What for? Stop taking me for granted can or not. I'm scared of people making promises to me already. Is it beause I believe them too easily? Now, I'm so afraid, damn afraid of him making any promises to me. "Don't worry, I'll meet you this Sunday." Please. Hell no man. Everytime he promises me something, my heart seems to stop for a minute. Yes, I trust him but how to when he keeps on breaking my promises? He hates to see me cry. But how not to when it's so sad to be betray by someone you love the most. *sigh* Friends. Friends. Friends. *sigh* I know they are busy. I tried to organise meetings to hang out together. But you know what, sometimes I just hope that the person calling would be them instead of me. I'm sick and tired lah. If can't make it just say so, don't have to say 'see first' or 'maybe lor'. People say that family is the most important. PUI! What kind of family if there's no respect and trust given to you? So what I'm the youngest in the family? Does that means I don't have feelings? Does that means that I don't need any respect? What the fuck. Everytime, I'm the fool, waiting and waiting but in the end, what do I fucking get? *sigh* Yes, in the first paragraph, the people mentioned are them. *sigh* Suddenly, I feel all alone in this world. No one understands how empty I feel inside. All I need is some TLC but all I get are coldness. Why does he bother to message me when at the end of the day he doesn't even reply. Fuck lah. I'm tired ok. Give me a break. Please. |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |