



|
♥ Tuesday, October 25, 2005 ♥ 4:41 PM 13 more days to O Levels So far yet so near. *sigh* So damn stressed up sia. Stressed up until face got so many pimples liao. Arrgh! But at least now it's better that we do not have to go back to school to study. For the next two weeks, we can just stay at home and do our self-study. It's so much constructive. I do not have to wake up so damn early and waste my time sleeping in school. Now, I have enough sleep and can revise more lor. Stupid school. Should have given us our self-study long ago what. -_-" Last night's conversation with Alvin was so sweet lor. Too bad that I don't want to share it out in public. I'm very selfish de. Hee. It may not be very special to him but it's special and it's so xin fu to me. Haha. Actually, I couldn't fall asleep last night at 3 a.m., but when I thought about our conversation, I smiled and eventually fallen asleep. Haha. Very dramatic but it just happened jsut like tat. =) Today while I was feeding my pets, Lynnda called me. It was surprising and I felt really happy about it. Because I was actually planning to give her and Coreen a call to give them a break from their revision. Haha. Time really files when I'm talking to her. It seemed like there's never-ending stories to tell her de. =x Alright. I want to end here liao. Hee. Because I want to play Yahoo! Pool. Haha. =P |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |