



|
♥ Monday, October 10, 2005 ♥ 5:46 PM Evil me Yesterday, I had done everything wrong that a girlfriend should/will never do. I was such a bitch. I'm sure a failure. Not only in my studies but in both my friendship and relationships. I had screwed up everything and I'm left with nothing. I tried to make it better last night. But did it work out? I don't know. Only he has the answers but he always refuses to tell me. I slept at 2 a.m. last night or should I say this morning? I kept on thinking about what happened since Friday till Sunday. I felt a stabbed in my heart everytime when I thought about it. I closed my eyes shut when the tears started to well up and unknowingly, I fell asleep. This morning, I couldn't get up. I wanted to sleep through the morning. I didn't want to go to school. I hate going to school. But my daddy came in and wake me up. I can't lie to him. So I get up and get ready for school. When I met Lynnda at my house void deck, I wasn't my usual hyper self. I guessed she can sensed it ba. Haha. But I wasn't ready to tell her about it. Anyway it was too long of a story to tell her while walking to school. During reading period, I witnessed a very interesting scence. Haha. Only within 012 will understand what it really means. Wow. It sends shivers down my spine, even as i thought back about it. Haha. During lesson time, I tired to occupy myself with work. It's quite impressive how much I could really do if I really want to. Haha. Anyway, at the last 10 minutes of school, I could no longer stand it and decided to join in a game with the other classmates who had been playing for about an hour or less. Haha. It was kind of retarted but it was fun lah. Really great fun. At least it really occupy my mind and made me thought less about the unhappiness. It also helps the time to go faster. =) After school, crapped a little with Hui Min before leaving school with Lynnda and Coreen. It had been a long time since we really had a good laugh. I really enjoyed being with them. Lynnda and I walked home together. Actually we walked seperated ways but since she was in such a good mood, she requested to walked together with me and that means she had to take a long route home. Haha. But I'm glad she did that. She not only tell me quite a few interesting things, she also became my listening ears. I told her about what happened since Firday till Sunday. She told me quite a lot of things that I made mistake in. She told me that all these were just misunderstandings. Actually I knew it all, it's just that I wasn't in a clear mind that's why I acted so stupidly. But afterall, I'm glad I could talk to her. It makes me feel better. =) Thanks Lynnda. Hee. I talked to someone just now. She/he made me feel better as she/he told me about somethings that I wasn't sure of. I'm glad to have these friends around me. They wouldn't run away when I've problems. I'm grateful to them. =) Thank you! Oh yeah. Before I forget... HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARTIN!!! Got colour somemore. He should be happy ba. =P |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |