



|
♥ Wednesday, October 26, 2005 ♥ 3:38 PM FCF FCF = Fiona's Charity Foundation. It has been set up just last night at 6 p.m.. Currently, there's no donations made so please show your support by donating any amount to the head committee, Fiona. Thank-you. Your kindness will be appreciated. *muack* LOL!!! Ya lah. I need money badly. I mean it lor. Last night, I nearly fainted when I opened up my handphone and what greeted me was a black image instead of the Marina Bay's scenery. I wanted to cry sia. This is the second time it had happened liao. But the first time was ok lor because I still have warranty to change the LCD. Now, there's no more warranty and it's getting on my nerve because I don't have the time to look for new handphones with good pricing neither do I have the time to take it to repair. Oh ya, the service centre is not that good anyway, have to wait like damn long to get to your turn. Arrgh. Peh chek. And also there's 7 more month of my two year plan. How to change?! Arrgh. Moreover, I'm revising now, my O's is due in 12 days time. How am I suppose to run around not worrying about my exams? AND... I don't have money. -_-" ARRGH!!! I wanted to work after my O's so that I can save enough money to buy a new phone and now... it gives me this kind of shit. Wa piang wey. Choose timing can choose better or not. FUCK LAH!!! *sigh* Bought it for 300-400 dallors. Regret sia. But the design is really nice lor. Now... this is my handphone that I've been talking about... *sigh* ![]() ----{@fionalvin@}---- Stupid Samsung phone. First time using Samsung phone and it really leave me a bad impression. Their service centre ani't that great anyway. Not as effective as Nokia's. Well... It's switched on. REALLY!!! ![]() ----{@fionalvin@}---- =P But when opened up... *sigh* Sian liao sia. Image just doesn't show up. Arrgh! ![]() ----{@fionalvin@}---- It's either completely black or it showed white blurred image. Either of it also sucks lah. I want back my oringinal image!!! ![]() ----{@fionalvin@}---- I have to do this pathetic position to look/type messages. Luckily, I have an outer LCD to check out, if not, I think I'll die ar. Anyway, I'm already half-dead now (over-angry plus over-stressed). ![]() ----{@fionalvin@}---- Anyone with this kind of stupid problem can just learn from me. Haha. Or maybe everyone already know about it?? Bleah. Whatever lah. Now damn du lan liao. *sigh* Stupid phone. *sigh* I was searching the internet for chio handphones with good features and I was tempted to think twice on buying Samsung handphones. Their phones are really damn nice lor. Arrgh. Never mind. I take away all the Samsung handphones and I'm left with these two. Nokia 7280. It had been released for already quite some time but truth is the design is so unique and special that it won't get out of style. Chio. =) ![]() ----{@fionalvin@}---- And Sony Erisson's W900i. Features good but not very chio lor. =/ ![]() ----{@fionalvin@}---- Nice nice. But no money!!! Arrgh! *faints* I've to live with this lousy handphone for the next few weeks until my exams are finished. How to sia?! *pengz* Please. Anyone please. Donate some money to FCF. Thank-you very much. |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |