♥ Monday, October 17, 2005 ♥ 5:17 PM
Frustrating

It seemed like everything bad happened at one go huh. At first, it was fine. Everything was great. Everyone was laughing and having fun. Then just an hour before school dismissal, things started to get bad.

I got to learn about someone's feelings. I tried to console. I tried to help. But afterall, I wasn't the main person and of course couldn't do any much help. It's sad to see a friend being so upset and disappointed. *sigh* It kind of affect me some way or the other.

After school, I thought it would be better but I was so wrong. I learnt about something and I couldn't help but felt like running away from it this time. *sigh* I know I was being selfish but what can I do? We tried and we failed. I guess some things just have to let it be as it is lor. You can't get any happiness out of that person if force was being used.

I was at Post Office paying my bill and as I was queuing up, there was this little boy banging onto almost everyone. Previously in school, I had already encountered unhappy events (see top paragraphs), and now, I've got to tolerate that little kid. I nearly lose control sia. Hmmm... Well, people who know me very well will know that I dislike kiddos. That's why I felt so damn irritated by him. Worst thing was that his grandmother was standing behind me and that means he will always be around his grandma and he kept on banging onto me. ARRGH. Sickening.

I didn't scream/scold/slap him. I just took a deep breathe. BUAY TA HAN AR!!!

Out of there and I wasn't feeling any better. *sigh* I guess my mood is just like the grey skies. =/ Board bus home and when I was getting off, there was this irritating mother/grandmother pushing her son/grandson towards my seat. SICKENING LAH. That stupid kiddo kept on touching my hand. It's so sticky lor. Wa kao. ARRGH.

Bad day. Damn bad day. But I told myself, I can't let this effect me through the whole day. It only happened for 3 hours. I still have my night and I must make it good. Muhahaha.

So... I decided to slack a little. =x Just a little lor. =P