



|
♥ Sunday, October 02, 2005 ♥ 1:53 AM The heroines: My mummy and sister I had the shock of my life. I was alone at that time. No one to turn to. How frightening was that?! I was still shivering 10 minutes ago as I thought back on what had happened just now. Now, I'm much calmer but still afraid. Whenever I thought of it, I feel like crying. I couldn't forget what had happened. I called my sister twice and to see her and my mother, I couldn't help but cry. I was so god-damn relief to see them and at the same time, I was so scared. Seeing them, like seeing angels. They saved me from a situation which I wouldn't want to imagine if they weren't around. It was horrible plus terrible. I know my mother and my sister were scared too, but they put up a brave front just to protect me. Especially my mother, she was so brave. I felt so sorry to bother them so late in the night/early in the morning but I am also very grateful to them. At that point of time, I felt so loved. A feeling that I've felt so little last time. I hate it when I cried. I've always thought of myself as strong in character and daring but I was so wrong when that happened. I cried right in front of them. I showed them a weak side of me. I felt so ashame but I couldn't hide the fearness I felt inside of me. I don't know how to describe or explain how it really feels, all I know was that, it was a feeling no girl would ever want to experience with. I hope it will go away. Stop haunting me. I don't want to have any nightmares. |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |