♥ Sunday, October 16, 2005 ♥ 8:05 PM
I'm a bitch

Yesterday was our two year and ten month anniversary. =) Special day huh. Indeed. But Friday night and Saturday morning, early afternoon, was the hardest time for me to go through. There was this stupid misunderstanding going on and he was angry with me. Being the bitch I am, I can't keep my mouth shut and I said something that made the situation even worse. I cried on both our eve of our anniversary and the day of our anniversary. *sigh* How lovely huh.

I called Coreen yesterday, and she was such a great friend and I'm really very grateful to her. At first, I called just to complain to her as she knew what was going on and she knew who was who. Then, when she volunteered to accompany me, I felt damn touched. Haha. Love ya girl. =)

After I took my clothes that I wanted to change,I left it on my parent's bed and went out of their room to get a drink, and when I came back Miki was on top of my clothes. He looked so damn cute lor. It seemed like as if he didn't want me to go out sia. I tried to carry him away but before I could even touch him, he started to whine. So damn cute lor. How was I supposed to carry him away? At that moment, to say the truth, I didn't want to go out liao leh. Haha. Then I decided to lure him away and it worked but he was like so sad. Hey! I've got proof lor on him on my clothes.




----{@fionalvin@}----


----{@fionalvin@}----

Finally after dealing with Miki, I got to leave the house and I was like ten minutes late. But actually Coreen was even later than I was. Haha. But I wasn't angry or what lah. How can I be when everytime I'm the one whose late. Haha. When we reached there, I was still very upset about what had happened. Coreen asked me to stop doing what I was doing but I was so god-damn stubborn. *sigh* I really can't control my emotions and at that moment I felt like screaming, about what, I don’t know. I just want to scream. I can't take it liao lor. *sigh*

We ate lunch together. And as I was taking my handphone out of my bag, I touched something unfamiliar and when I took it out, it was the two monkeys handphone keychain that Coreen and I saw at a shop. Oh my god. Stupid Alvin. I thought he had forgotten about our anniversary lor. -_-“ Haha. He bought way before we came. Hee. It was so embarrassing lor. But I was very happy lah. Haha. =P




----{@fionalvin@}----

After three hours, they left us alone. He asked me where I wanted to go. I didn't have any place in mind because all I want to do is spend time with him no matter where we are. Place just doesn't matters, what matters is him lor. Then he said to take bus go home. *sigh* I cried lor. I mean on the bus lah when he told me that we were heading back to Ang Mo Kio. That ass hole, he lied to me lor. In the end, we alighted at a bus-stop just before esplanade. Then he said he lied because it was a surprise. -_-“ Idiot lah. =P

We walked around Marina Bay and sat down on a bench to talk. There was quite a few times when we had gone silent. But lying on his shoulder felt just perfectly fine lor. Hee. Then, as the sky started to get darker, we went over to the rocks and sat down. We had a good laugh of something that I had said. Haha. He was so cute when he laughed until his face was red. =P We talked a lot more than we were when we were sitting at the bench. Haha. And we even made a little promise. Hee.

I took two photos of the scenery with my handphone. It was so lovely. I simply love sunsets. Haha. He tried to take the scenery with his handphone but it didn't turn out as nice as mine. Lol.

Isn’t it beautiful?


----{@fionalvin@}----




----{@fionalvin@}----




It was 7 p.m. when I took it but it looks like it was only six plus right? Haha. Then, we left there at 7.55 p.m. He wanted to watch the FMX Outlaw Extravaganza. I wasn't really into it until I saw the performance. It was an eye opener experience for me sia. Damn nice. It's like they launched themselves up in the air and do all kind of stunts which were breath-taking. CHIO sia. Haha. I did not take any photos as they were too fast for my handphone to take any nice shots. But at least it were all in my head. Haha.

After the 20-30minute performance, we went to the main stage and watch a live band. We watched for only 10 minute and left the place. He wanted to come back the next day and asked whether I wanted or not. Of course I do but I had to study. So bo bian lor. =( I really want to watch the show again!!!

We took a cab home because he wanted to go home early. =/ To say the truth, I didn't want to. I hope we had taken a bus home. Like that can spend more time mah. =P

Well, overall, I do enjoy myself. I can't wait for our 3 year anniversary. Hee.